Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2012, 07:24 PM

Re: Update on Alicat

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Alison I think you have been great through all this remaining positive and not letting it get you down.
I am so pleased for you that things are going along nicely x.
Thank you Meg, I am very grateful that I got through the op without any complications.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Alison darlin' - oh Sugar!!! - I won't be here to see it, am away 'oop north' over Xmas and will be some 250 - 300 miles away from the Channel. You'll have to get someone to photograph you and post it on the forum.
I'm sorry Uncle Joe but that's just not good enough! I really think you must cancel you're trip and be there to photograph me
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Thank you Meg, I am very grateful that I got through the op without any complications.

I'm sorry Uncle Joe but that's just not good enough! I really think you must cancel you're trip and be there to photograph me

Sorry Alison darlin' - have accepted an invitation to spend Xmas with a good friend. Will be up to my ears in Xmas pudding, Xmas cake and mince pies!!!!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 01:56 PM

Good news, happy for you
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Good news, happy for you
Thanks Jean
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 08:53 PM

You sound great hun, pleased things are working out right for you
Hugz A x
Alicat
West Berkshire

10-11-2012, 08:47 AM

Thanks Anji.

Last night I had a Gallbladder attack, it lasted three hours and then went off. I never had any trouble with my Gallbladder before my hysterectomy op, it makes you wonder if that op brought it on.

This is the second attack, the doctor said if I keep getting them I will have to have my gallbladder out I've only just had this op!

Anyway I'm going to stick to a low fat diet and see if that helps.
Alicat
West Berkshire

31-01-2013, 12:45 PM

I just thought I would update you all on my gallbladder situation.

Remember I went for a MRI Liver scan and couldn't fit in the scanner so didn't have it done!!!! Well then they were going to do a ERCP (put a camera down my throat and try and blow the stone into my bowel), they've given up on that one now, so now they have put me in for a ultrasound on my gallbladder to see if anything shows and if it does put me in for a keyhole surgery to have my gallbladder taken out.

I'm supposed to have a stone in my bile duct.

Anyway I'm quite happy to have a ultrasound, I'm surprised I didn't have one of those in the beginning. When I said that to my doctor she said it might show up something but it won't show up if a stone is stuck in your tubes.

So we will see In the meantime I had a angina attack in the swimming pool about two weeks ago and spent two days in hospital having tests.

So it's all good, I'll get it all sorted in the end
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 04:01 PM

Alison darlin' - ood luck with whatever you're having done. Will be thinking of you darlin'.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 04:17 PM

I hope all goes well Alison. Do they have any idea when the ultrasound will be. My Mum had gallstones removed and was fine afterwards. If thats the extent of the problem I am sure you will be OK.

All the best to you
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2013, 04:56 PM

Hi Alison, oh dear, what with the angina attack and now the gallstones, you are really going through it
My mum, me and my daughter all had our gallbladders removed. Luckily my daughter had keyhole surgery...only a few days and she was home!
Good luck with the ultrasound.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top