Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 10:10 AM

Re: Exercise dvd

Originally Posted by tyrell ->

we Love walking but even this isn't done enough.
Walking is even better if you plan a walk with hills. I really believe that hill walking gets you fit. It's as good or better than a gym workout.
I try to hill walk at least twice a week - have done for years - it's the once activity I don't get tired of. Sometimes I go with a friend - sometimes alone..
That, plus swimming/gym keeps me reasonably fit.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 11:49 PM

How are you getting on with your Davina fitness DVD Alice?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
How are you getting on with your Davina fitness DVD Alice?
Carol, because of my dad being in hospital, it's not even out of the box yet!! It'll be Sunday now before I can use it. We've friends coming for the weekend. I am just getting ready to go for my swim. I go later on a Friday as I'm off and have a wee lie in . I'll also miss my walk tomorrow, but it'll be nice seeing friends. Back to the grind next week

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top