Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 05:54 PM

Question Time Tonight

Should be interesting

Anna Soubry
Amber Rudd
Jonathan Reynolds
Nigel Farage
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:07 PM

Re: Question Time Tonight

If Soubry starts shouting, then it will be going off.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:14 PM

If any of them start talking it will be going off!

Reading FB posts you'd think it had already taken place.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:23 PM

No doubt there'll be the usual anti-Farage hecklers dispersed through the audience.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:39 PM

What will also be interesting is whether or not Fiona Bruce will be able to keep some order during the programme!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 06:46 PM

I think Farage will be given a hard time but I think soubry will cop it the most

Should be fun to watch
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No doubt there'll be the usual anti-Farage hecklers dispersed through the audience.
Which I'm sure is often deliberate.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 05:53 AM

Quite a lively programme last night and it only took one persistent audience member to expose Farage as the shyster he really is, still promising Unicorns so he and his mates can profit on the misery of others

Anna Soubry turned out to be quite a tough cookie and the Labour guy was the token clown
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Quite a lively programme last night and it only took one persistent audience member to expose Farage as the shyster he really is, still promising Unicorns so he and his mates can profit on the misery of others

Anna Soubry turned out to be quite a tough cookie and the Labour guy was the token clown
I think we must have been watching a different programme I thought Farage handled himself very well and as for Soubry justifying herself not having a by election by saying she has had letters and emails of support...what a joke! Glad she seemed sober though for a change.

Rudd is lining herself up for the leadership battle so said nothing that might upset anyone...no idea who the businessman was or the Labour guy.

Lively programme with a diverse audience ...the young blonde girl in the audience should have been on the panel....she would have given them all what for.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 09:06 AM

Had to watch it in the end, just had to!

I thought it was quite interesting that Soubrey got just as much applause and seemingly from the same people as Farage, if not a bit louder.

Farage showed himself as the chancer he is, no interest in anything except Brexit and fishing for support for a party which offers nothing to anyone after they get their goal.

Amber Rudd was the same cold fish as always but did try to explain the complications of delivering Brexit to Nige who wasn't interested.

Labour guy didn't seem to have much input and left me wondering whether he really was from the party.

The business guy talked a bit of sense which got sort of lost in the affray.

Best speakers were the GP and the little old lady!

Conclusion: never watching QT again.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top