Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:25 AM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I see that The Biased Broadcasting Corporation, Channel 4, Sky, and The Electoral Commission are all harassing The Brexit Party over its funding

Yet they don't appear to bother anyone else, notably The Tiggers/Change UK, or whatever they're called this week, which is also a newly launched Party

The Remainers must be getting worried
Strange isn't it that little comment has been made recently about the funding for the other new party Change UK which isn't really new at all but based on an idea by Tony Blair who wants to get back into politics but is too toxit with the public to front a party himself.

August 2017 Labour breakaway boost as donors chuck cash at Chuka Umunna
https://www.totalpolitics.com/articl...h-chuka-umunna
April 2018
New centrist party gets £50m backing to ‘break mould’ of UK politics

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ster-uk-brexit
May 2017 Blair allies plot new party to replace ‘dead horse’ Labour
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...bour-pcsj8zdp5
'Change ' don't pose a threat to anyone the Brexit party does hence all the negative attention..
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Strange isn't it that little comment has been made recently about the funding for the other new party Change UK which isn't really new at all but based on an idea by Tony Blair who wants to get back into politics but is too toxit with the public to front a party himself.

'Change ' don't pose a threat to anyone the Brexit party does hence all the negative attention..

Just shows how terrified they are.

I heard on Nick Ferarri this morning that the inspectors have gone in to audit the Brexit Party on their funding.

Nothing for labour, change UK or the tories though.

Funny that !
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:45 AM

I heard Gordon Brown, the failed Labour Prime Minister asking about foreign funding for the Brexit Party because they use PayPal and Paypal can use different currencies from anywhere in the world.

Well, Mr Brown, so can Visa and Mastercard.

Durrrrrrr
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I heard Gordon Brown, the failed Labour Prime Minister asking about foreign funding for the Brexit Party because they use PayPal and Paypal can use different currencies from anywhere in the world.

Well, Mr Brown, so can Visa and Mastercard.

Durrrrrrr
Well that just goes to show the depth his knowledge of economics doesn't it?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-05-2019, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well that just goes to show the depth his knowledge of economics doesn't it?
Yep...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:01 PM

ht tps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7053069/Nigel-Farage-defiant-milkshake-attack-blasts-election-watchdog-headquarters-swoop.html

The Labour supporter comments could and should be legally challenged.

Clearly, dodgy goings on.

Mr Farage told LBC this morning that the investigators would find nothing wrong and said the watchdog was 'clearly politically-motivated'.

'We went to visit them last week. They said we had all the right procedures in place. We asked them for a letter to confirm that, they failed to give it,' he told the radio station.

'Now, in an act of bad faith, clearly politically-motivated, despite the fact we had invited them to our offices. Last week, they were two busy to see us. This week, 48 hours before a national election, they are coming into our office.

'Not that they'll find anything wrong. I've got a team of four accountants working on this, I'm not stupid.

'Once again it shows the establishment in this country is rotten to the core and we need to change politics for good.'

He would be unlikely to make these comments if they were not true.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Cinderella;1709630]ht tps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7053069/Nigel-Farage-defiant-milkshake-attack-blasts-election-watchdog-headquarters-swoop.html

The Labour supporter comments could and should be legally challenged.

Mr Farage told LBC this morning that the investigators would find nothing wrong and said the watchdog was 'clearly politically-motivated'.

'We went to visit them last week. They said we had all the right procedures in place. We asked them for a letter to confirm that, they failed to give it,' he told the radio station.

'Now, in an act of bad faith, clearly politically-motivated, despite the fact we had invited them to our offices. Last week, they were two busy to see us. This week, 48 hours before a national election, they are coming into our office.

'Not that they'll find anything wrong. I've got a team of four accountants working on this, I'm not stupid.

'Once again it shows the establishment in this country is rotten to the core and we need to change politics for good.'

He would be unlikely to make these comments if they were not true.[/QUOTE]

Not the first time farridge has been well and truly caught lying through his teeth, he has 'form' in that respect.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:53 PM

Seems she's been sacked.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by cinderella ->
ht tps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7053069/nigel-farage-defiant-milkshake-attack-blasts-election-watchdog-headquarters-swoop.html

the labour supporter comments could and should be legally challenged.

Mr farage told lbc this morning that the investigators would find nothing wrong and said the watchdog was 'clearly politically-motivated'.

'we went to visit them last week. They said we had all the right procedures in place. We asked them for a letter to confirm that, they failed to give it,' he told the radio station.

'now, in an act of bad faith, clearly politically-motivated, despite the fact we had invited them to our offices. Last week, they were two busy to see us. This week, 48 hours before a national election, they are coming into our office.

'not that they'll find anything wrong. I've got a team of four accountants working on this, i'm not stupid.

'once again it shows the establishment in this country is rotten to the core and we need to change politics for good.'

he would be unlikely to make these comments if they were not true.

I believe Farage. Time will tell who has been lying!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Here comes. Tomorrow the electoral commission will visit the office of the brexit party. Of course they will not find anything irregular. Farage is far too clever to be found out.
However, it is by the stupid mistakes of others that he will suffer. He himself didn't tell he received financial support while claiming these same costs with the institute paying his salary. Simple case of fraud, made public by people supporting him. He is a clever man surrounded by fools.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...es-arron-banks

Like I said, a simple case of fraud. Swim, as expert on english law, does that constitute a criminal offence? And will he be convicted if proven guilty for a court of law?

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top