Join for free
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for at the European Elections?
Conservative 1 1.89%
Labour 0 0%
Change UK 1 1.89%
Green Party 1 1.89%
Liberal Democrats 3 5.66%
Northern Ireland Parties 0 0%
Plaid Cymru 1 1.89%
SNP 1 1.89%
Brexit Party 44 83.02%
UKIP 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:31 PM

Re: How will you vote at the European Elections?

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Do I need to take my polling card to the vote?

Polling stations will be open from 7am to 10pm on voting day and elections are usually held in public buildings like schools, libraries or local halls.
It’s not necessary to take your polling card to the vote, although it’s advised you do so just in case.
When you arrive at the polling station, provide your name and address to the staff inside who’ll give you a ballot paper with your voting options.
I know how the system works, Ray. I said I haven't received a poll card.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I know how the system works, Ray. I said I haven't received a poll card.

Yes but you don't actually need one as long as you are registered to vote and have some ID.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Yes but you don't actually need one as long as you are registered to vote and have some ID.
Gotcha mate
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Again, a criticism. What are your reasons, if you have any?
My reasons are that I don't think he is worth a £5 milkshake. I think I've made my views on this clear over the last two years here. The Brexit party - nobody has been able to explain their policies to me, other than leaving Europe what on earth do they stand for?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:02 PM

I like him. He's honest and straight talking.

Perhaps those who don't like him could explain why.
JBR, l do like Farage but lots don’t.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:03 PM

Which is the party to vote for if you can't bring yourself to vote for Farage?!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
My reasons are that I don't think he is worth a £5 milkshake. I think I've made my views on this clear over the last two years here. The Brexit party - nobody has been able to explain their policies to me, other than leaving Europe what on earth do they stand for?
So, as I expected, you cannot give any reasonable explanation of why you dislike Farage.

The policies of the Brexit Party are, initially, to ensure that the UK leaves the EU without compromise, as voted for by 17.4 million people, and then to restore true democracy to the UK.

Presumably, you disagree with those policies too?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
JBR, l do like Farage but lots don’t.
I wasn't questioning your opinions, Angel, though I'm pleased that you like him too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

21-05-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Which is the party to vote for if you can't bring yourself to vote for Farage?!
I'm sure that there will be many people voting for each of the other parties for whatever reasons they hold.

I only hope that the majority vote for the Brexit Party.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:20 PM

So, as I expected, you cannot give any reasonable explanation of why you dislike Farage.

The policies of the Brexit Party are, initially, to ensure that the UK leaves the EU without compromise, as voted for by 17.4 million people, and then to restore true democracy to the UK.

Presumably, you disagree with those policies too?
I can certainly give a long list of reasons but I cannot be bothered wasting time repeating stuff I have already said on this forum just to gratify your baiting.

It's basically all about Nige. In the meantime the UK economy is falling apart, the US is in a trade war with China, every week a new business here is folding. None of us will get a pension at this rate. In the meantime AI is creeping up on us and all people are able to see is Brexit. It's a nonsense at a time when the country is faced with so many other threats. Crime spiralling out of control, the NHS being ripped apart by tory policies, our civil rights disappearing.... etc.

The brexit party has no policies outside of leaving the EU without a deal. People who voted for brexit are voting for them as a protest. It's pretty transparent that there is nothing more to the party.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top