Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 12:10 AM

What kind of arts n crafts are you into?

As the title says
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 11:47 AM

Re: What kind of arts n crafts are you into?

I`m a `trying to retire` community arts worker so I do most stuff from Fine Art to writing.
ATM I`m getting back into watercolour painting, and finding this is taking over my life.
I`d also like to some creative Textiles stuff, but never seem to get round to it...
So much to do, so little time.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 12:54 PM

I have a history of art, mainly life drawing and sculpture but haven't done anything much for a while as other things have interrupted the creative flow! I really fancy getting into calligraphy ............ and may look see if my local college does anything.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 05:56 PM

I`ve booked up for a couple of courses to start in September - life drawing and painting. I`ve done an Art degree, but I find it impossible to do much at home as I`m a carer for 2 sons - one disabled, one agrophobic. So home is now `work`!
ATM The Council pays for me to do an art session once a week for respite for 2 hours.
Did you see channel 4 Life Class? it was brill.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 07:51 PM

No, sadly missed that claireandaisy. Hope you enjoy the life drawing class.
Vicki
Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

07-08-2009, 07:53 PM

I do a little bit of crafting making my own cards. Trouble is, it's very time consuming, and I have no table to work on, so stand in the kitchen to do it.

Sadly, my dicky knee meant I stopped for a while...... I should give it another try, really
MrsH
Hampshire, UK
MrsH is female  MrsH has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2009, 08:31 PM

I love doing crochet, tapestry, cross-stitch, crewel work and knitting but unfortunately rheumatoid arthritis makes such things difficult from time to time and I haven't done anything for ages. I have half-finished bits in bags just waiting to be completed and I'm sure I'll get round to them again one day!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 09:27 AM

I enjoy knitting but don't seem to have done much recently
angieh
Hampshire, UK

08-08-2009, 11:12 AM

I would like to do some knitting - perhaps I'll wait for the colder weather ...... ?

I can see problems though, wool and cats are fun, but not much good for making things that are wearable!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2009, 11:35 AM

I do woodwork - Does that count as a 'craft'

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top