Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 04:50 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Still dark here, up talking to my son, nearly lunchtime where he is, he has not slept due to a Tropical Storm.

The Pretendies are coming today for around 5 hours.

I am prepared, Pepsi, Ice Creams and Pringles.

They both want Pocket Money, so Jacob, the Autistic one, will be using the pressure washer and Nadi will be painting the fences.

They are both very enthusiastic, so have warned Mum they will both be in a right mess when she picks them up.

Great Fun.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 05:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and everyone else later.

Another clear sky here so another nice day ahead I would imagine..

Just a walk in the forest first thing then I will paint the hedgehog house that I have made for our resident hog, so that he can hibernate safely through the winter.

Enjoy your day folks
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 05:51 AM

Good morning, Swimfeeders. That is a most exquisite menu you have prepared. Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Barry, I have never heard of such a thing as a hedgehog house. How wonderful. I am off to Google it...

Have a lovely start to the weekend, everyone.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 06:50 AM

Pepsi, Ice Creams and Pringles.

hopefully they are just a treat and not a daily diet.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:18 AM

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Pepsi, Ice Creams and Pringles.

hopefully they are just a treat and not a daily diet.
Hi

Yes, they love their vegetables, eat a very healthy diet and do vast amounts of exercise.

Nadi is training as a Gymnast at the centre of Excellence at Lillishall.

Jacob is autistic and born with physical disabilities as well.

He is also making remarkable progress.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:32 AM

people to be proud of then.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:57 AM

Good morning everyone

Gorgeous weather here right now in Yorkshire...I was outside all day yesterday and plan the same for today....probably out with pals for a meal later but haven't heard what time yet.

Waves right back at Floydy ...have a great day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

Derbyshire County Council are holding a walking festival called Autumn Footprints - a series of walks from easy to strenuous every day in September.

I decided to join one of the easy walks today - a four mile urban walk from our local town. It will take us through some woods & round a reservoir. A circular walk ending up back in the town centre where it starts.
I'm going on my own so can only hope they're a friendly bunch of people.

Tony will catch a bus & meet me in town after the walk. We'll go out for lunch & then to Sainsbury's for the weekly shop..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning all another sunny day and we are off to Weston today for a stroll along the prom (a song comes to mind there! )

We finished off painting the fences yesterday, a sweltering job to do in yesterday’s heat.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top