Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Felicity
New Member!
Manchester
Felicity is female 

02-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Re: Exercise anyone

I like to do simple yoga excercises with controlled breathing and stretching, it works for me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 06:19 PM

Fliss darlin' (hope you don't mind me calling you that) - oooohhhhh no, that's far too strenuous!!! I can sit in my recliner chair and wiggle my toes and ankles - that's enough exercise for me.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 07:01 PM

My exercising days are over for a couple of days due to a strained tendon behind the knee, still I should be able to do upper body exercises.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 07:15 PM

Try this folks See Here
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Try this folks See Here

You will find this being done in most old people homes just to help the blood circulation Wrinkly.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 08:09 PM

I was trying to help you AB, I am sorry I didn't know you were in an old folks home.
Sid Joseph
New Member!
Enfield, Middlesex
Sid Joseph is male 

21-02-2012, 01:28 PM

Definately exercise now. Spent many years sat at a desk at work and the same at home in front of the computer and i am a smoker so had an impulse to start running/jogging out in the fresh air in the park where the surface would be kinder to my jarring bones and over the next couple of years pulled and strained every type of leg muscle/tendon/ligament going and thought why did i bother. I was never so injured before. You can't expect to put a car in a garage for 10 years and expect it to run smoothly first time when the pistons have siezed and the oils have thickend/congealed or evaporated and parts have rusted. Over time the strains/limps/aches/breathlessness goes then you can find a bit of joy which you can the supplement with other exercises. I still smoke!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top