Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2012, 09:33 PM

Re: Worrying Times

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Ask to see the nurse at the surgery but if not then its action stations and that is go into the surgery without an appointment, go to the desk start to book in then start crying and moaning, double up as if in great pain and they will do something as they dont like a lot of fuss in case it upsets the other patients. Good luck.
If I did that annie the men in white coats would come and take me away.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 04:57 PM

I am having a bit of trouble walking at the moment and my memory is going in fits and starts, I am hanging on but sometimes I cant explain myself if any one asks me a question,isnt life a sod when you get old. just wanted to tell someone but its not a Pity me call. Annie.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 05:32 PM

Annie, my memory is getting bad too! If it wasn't for the day clock (we originally bought it for my mum ) I often get up not knowing what day of the week it is! I put it down to retirement..because apart from 'bin' day, it doesn't matter what day of the week it is

I'm drinking peppermint and camomile tea in the evening, and I'm sleeping very well at the moment. A little lavender oil rubbed on the temples can help too.

I found this site http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex-and-r...es/mirena.html you may find it useful, Alison.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I am having a bit of trouble walking at the moment and my memory is going in fits and starts, I am hanging on but sometimes I cant explain myself if any one asks me a question,isnt life a sod when you get old. just wanted to tell someone but its not a Pity me call. Annie.
Annie you are not alone I get so cross with myself some times because I am forgetful also bits of my body conspire against me daily to cause me trouble.

We just have to enjoy the good days and forget about the rest
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 11:23 AM

Yes and doesnt it make it better that there are other people in the same boat.Could we arrange it that when we are all removed to the padded cell area we could all go to the same one.!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2012, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Found this site http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex-and-r...es/mirena.html you may find it useful, Alison.

Hello Janela, I'm sorry but I've only just seen your post with that link on. Thank you very much, it was very interesting. -

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top