Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:23 AM

Re: Sense of humour?

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I love to laugh and I think I have a good, if somewhat bent, sense of humour and irony. I think one of the saddest things that can ever happen to a person is that they lose their S.O.H. Even worse that they have never had one. Ironically, a sense of humour helps you cope with the less funny aspects of life. Best of all if you can laugh at yourself, laugh with others rather than at them and not take yourself too seriously, people will like you more I reckon. Just my opinion.
Totally agree. Humour is needed to de-stress and is a good healthy outlet.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:27 AM

If I hadn't developed my own sense of humour,who knows how I would feel today.

Humour is a very important part of my life,..especially being around like minded people,as I was yesterday,..we were all in hysterics!.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:36 AM

My Dad was the funniest person I've ever known. Probably just crazy but really funny.

I don't understand why people laugh at clowns, they're sinister, so are ventriloquists dummies, not funny at all.

Has anyone else got a "go to" film that always makes them laugh and cheers them up?
I put, "The Burbs", "The Money Pit" or "Pink Panther" movies on, Jim Carey films too are daft.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:37 AM

I don't have a sense of humour, never see anything thats funny.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
My Dad was the funniest person I've ever known. Probably just crazy but really funny.

I don't understand why people laugh at clowns, they're sinister, so are ventriloquists dummies, not funny at all.

Has anyone else got a "go to" film that always makes them laugh and cheers them up?
I put, "The Burbs", "The Money Pit" or "Pink Panther" movies on, Jim Carey films too are daft.

My Dad used to love watching "Road Runner". I remember him being in fits of laughter.

I have never found clowns or ventriloquist funny,but then I don't find any comedian on tv funny.

Just different strokes for different folks.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:41 AM

My sense of humour keeps me going, I am a bit immature at times and can laugh at toilet humour.

We need humour to help us through life or at least I do.

I think it's good to be able to laugh at ourselves too.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:49 AM

You lot make me laugh.

No ... seriously folks, I'm only here for the fun of it all.

.... the funny bits, light-hearted chat, that's me. Could never understand why there's so much religion & politics on this type of forum. But, if nothing else, it gives balance ... better than total funny bits, I guess.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My sense of humour keeps me going, I am a bit immature at times and can laugh at toilet humour.

We need humour to help us through life or at least I do.

I think it's good to be able to laugh at ourselves too.
I agree Lion Queen - there is humour to be had in most things because life can be so ridiculous at times! They do say that laughter is the best medicine and indeed it is.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 10:52 AM