Join for free
Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 02:01 PM

Re: Oscar Pistorius

I've watched enough to tell me he is guilty - I think as OJ, he will walk .....
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 07:06 PM

Isn't a person innocent unless proven otherwise?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 07:23 PM

Not always Pats - some trials are a farce .......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The whole think is odd to me
I don't know all the details and may have missed something.

Ok, a man wakes up in the night in bed with his partner, he thinks there is an intruder.
What is the first thing most people would do.The natural reaction surely is to turn to the partner and to say 'wake up/wait there/ ring the police' and if the partner is found not to be there it bed there is a good chance they are in the bathroom.

Yes, I agree with you Meg. All this "thought there was an intruder" malarkey, don't ring true somehow. Also, there are the other witnesses who said he has fired his guns off recklessly before.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I agree with you Meg. All this "thought there was an intruder" malarkey, don't ring true somehow. Also, there are the other witnesses who said he has fired his guns off recklessly before.
...and why would an intruder be locked in the loo

Maybe what happened was a big row/girlfriend hid in the loo and in a fit of temper he shots her

I guess there are only two people who know the truth one can't speak and the other never will.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2014, 12:29 AM

I suspected a big row too. Possibly he was angry because she had locked the door on him and fired just to frighten her, then it went horribly wrong.
Who knows.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

14-03-2014, 09:52 AM

Why would he drag her body along the corridor and down stairs !!
He should have 'immediately' called for help - he is not a full shilling that's for sure !
Moving the body is not good for the investigators either ....
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2014, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Marki ->
One cannot tell from this distance whether he is guilty or not. I have a feeling though he will walk on some technicality or other.
Yes, I think he will walk on a technicality too. Just as OJ did, although at least he was found guilty in the subsequent civil prosecution.
My hunch is that he is guilty, but all we have is the information broadcast so we cannot know. Trial by television is not all that accurate.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2014, 06:42 PM

Been following the case, don't think much of the prosecution lawyer at all.
Needs to really get to grips with this case.

Pats or Ania may help here - could you explain how having your fingers in the mouth of a dying person, is supposed to help them breathe - seems the opposite to me .........
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Well he will go to prison because he shot her - that is a definite. The case is about whether he murdered her, or was it the South African equivalent of manslaughter.

Page 2 of 39 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top