Join for free
Page 2 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:12 PM

Re: Cliff Richard

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
There's no smoke with out a fire ,
Rubbish - there often is. I'm no fan of Cliff but let's not condemn the bloke before anything's been proved.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:20 PM

Trial by media again I am afraid, best to say nothing.
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 11:56 PM

Innocent till proven guilty, there have been a number of personality's taken to court already and been found NOT guilty.

We will have to wait and see I will add I have always been a big fan since 1958 when he realised the first one hundred percent British rock n roll record " Move It "

Go to any rnr dance and if this song is played in the first few seconds the dance floor is full he is still held in high esteem.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 12:11 AM

If he is proven guilty then lock him up and throw away the key .
If he is innocent then let him live his life in peace.
Either way his life will never be the same again and if he is innocent that is a shame.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 12:59 AM

You're right there Eccles! But money buys whatever they want it to, including silence, we shall see!
2wheeler
Lincolnshire
2wheeler is male  2wheeler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:22 AM

Being the same age as Quiff, I just grew out of him...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:28 AM

I knew this would happen they were shown up as fools when they did that disgraceful house search so publically, and I said when they were told off for doing it watch out they will be out to get him now.

I normally say innocent until proven guilty but in his case with the trawling for victims and his hurt, which you can see on his face at the accusations I believe him.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:14 AM

I do wish they wouldn't give out this kind of information without having positive proof. Whether it's true or not it can destroy lives and reputations.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Anzac ->
I do wish they wouldn't give out this kind of information without having positive proof. Whether it's true or not it can destroy lives and reputations.
Unfortunately it is a little more difficult than that. IMO victims who either were not believed at the time or who didn't come forward have to be given the opportunity to come forward now. Again unfortunately it is the nature of our media not to act in a restrained non-sensational manner in their reporting and of course there will always be those making false accusations for their own financial profit none of which should preclude the right of genuine victims to be invited to come forward and have their cases considered by the authorities. Again IMO.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:36 AM

My friend just loves Cliff. She is adamant he is innocent and would be devastated if there was any truth in the rumours. I'm not a fan, but went to his concerts with her and I have to admit he's fantastic in concert. If people have started these malicious rumours just for the sake of it then that is very wrong. Who will it be next I wonder?

Page 2 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top