Join for free
Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:11 PM

Re: Cashier refused to serv pork sauages

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Julie Julie , abused is what nightmares are made off , thought better of you , if you can't have a discussion , perhaps not ruin post for other members , yes you have every right to denonce my post , but i never direct to what happen to me because someone insulted my gramma , and trolling , Mother's Day today , mine was murdered in 1977 , love to have sent her mother day card , but my life went tits up , victor don't take me for a idiot , you know excatly what you meant in your post , if things were different back then , then perhaps I wouldnt get low life's pointing out my spelling mistakes , funny enough your the first one in years as most people are good
If you have been pulled up for spelling mistakes then that is absolutely 'wrong' and makes me very annoyed !
Plenty of people make these mistakes and it is 'not' a problem !
You are also entitled to your views too
If in fact the incident occurred - then the person should not take the job in the first place - also suitable questions should be asked at interview stage, so that this does not happen ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:14 PM

Only person mentioned spelling or grammar was markey !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Only person mentioned spelling or grammar was markey !
I haven't seen previous posts on other threads Julie - so I said 'if' it has happened ......
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:19 PM

So it didn't actually happen you just wanted to make a point about Muslims ? OK same thing could happen if member of staff was under 18 and I would guess you would shrug that one off and not make this fuss. Happened to me on Thursday in Morrisons the beer I had in my shopping had to be put through by an older member of staff. I accept the law and that people have to learn and went on my way with a thank you and a smile.

Did I mention muslims, he could of been a jew , or a vegan , at the time I didn't care , only wanted to get serve , really you don't have believe me , as long I know what happen that what count in life , I have sent a email of complaint of the situation ,

And yes I haven't got time for any religeon when it affects me personally , well my partner
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I've a feeling Markey feels hounded at this point

Sorry Markey. Folks have done a lot worse. Please don't let it put you off. Let's face it. We can only believe what people tell us here. The jury is always out for me.......
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I haven't seen previous posts on other threads Julie - so I said 'if' it has happened ......
If it's on other threads why bring it into this one ? as I said just throwing us off the topic when we saw the untruth.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-03-2015, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Did I mention muslims, he could of been a jew , or a vegan , at the time I didn't care , only wanted to get serve , really you don't have believe me , as long I know what happen that what count in life , I have sent a email of complaint of the situation ,

And yes I haven't got time for any religeon when it affects me personally , well my partner
As I said previously could even be underage cashier, do you have same attitude to them as the religious ?
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:21 PM

If it's on other threads why bring it into this one ? as I said just throwing us off the topic when we saw the untruth.
I'm oblivious to that. What was it?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-03-2015, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I'm oblivious to that. What was it?
Really ? Perhaps some of us have been around forums long enough to smell a person living under a bridge.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2015, 06:27 PM

As I said previously could even be underage cashier, do you have same attitude to them as the religious ?

That what my partner thought when the chap in front stormed off leaving his wine on the till, yes I would , I properly be more angry why a manager would expect a under age cashier to sell alcoholic drinks , there's no excuse for the matter to happen , I dont give two hoots what your beliefs etc , I want customer service ,

Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top