Join for free
Page 30 of 30 « First < 20 28 29 30
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 10:12 AM

Re: Cashier refused to serv pork sauages

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Most Muslims I know celebrate Christmas more than Christians do, so that would make complete sense they want to celebrate too. Perhaps the managers should have asked who celebrated rather than make assumptions.

It's wierd at this office , the christains have a few xmas decoration on their dest, the muslims won't join in secret Santa ,and most won't go out on the company xmas dinner, yes I know of a few muslims that give gifts for xmas , but I know more muslims that don't ,

It's give and take , in this office and my partner office every day sometimes 5 times aday , the muslim staff will have a 15 minute break to go into a room and pray ,and expect their one hour lunch break , it bedlam in the offices phones are not answer, etc etc , when ever their religous days during the year , they expect the non Muslims to cover for them , but when the boot on the other way round , other faiths are not taken into consideration ,
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2015, 10:18 AM

Re: Cashier refused to serv pork sauages

They aren't stupid and don't give gifts in silly secret santa drives, save their giving for their own families. They have no interest in Christmas dinner with people at work either. Hmmm sounds like millions of atheists and Christians and any other religion you name. Certainly is exactly the same for our family, none of us do those things we are happy to celebrate at home with family but have no interest with doing so at work.

Page 30 of 30 « First < 20 28 29 30

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top