Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 08:48 AM

Re: The Mount Kinabalu strippers

Originally Posted by Mia ->
People who can't respect the laws of other countries deserve what they get in my opinion. Such disrespect is just awful.
Agree with you - total disrespect deserves equal disrespect
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 09:31 AM

"vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord"?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 09:35 AM

The Brit has pleaded guilty in court. Let's see what the powers that be decide. I have a nasty feeling that this story will make money for the tourists involved…I can only hope that it doesn't.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 11:33 AM

Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 11:49 AM

I think it's gone ott.
Ok-they're young and silly. Yes,they may have ignored warnings....now-put your hand up,the one person here who has NEVER made a mistake,be it deliberate or accidental. Plus,to blame a pair of boobs for an earthquake??? Which is bloody ridiculous...but nobody gainsays THAT!

No-send 'em home,in shame,publicised shame....but DON'T get all 12th century about it! It was on top of a MOUNTAIN,and it was momentary. This whole non-event is the result of somebody wanting to earn a few £££ from the papers...after all,what would they be saying had there NOT been an earthquake?? I understand entirely that this was warned against by their guide,who explained WHY the mountain is sacred...but we were ALL young once...a dare is a dare....NOT a statement of disregard for religious beliefs.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 12:03 PM

Apparently she has been fined £850 and sentenced to 3 days in jail which means she's been released right away.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I think it's gone ott.
Ok-they're young and silly. Yes,they may have ignored warnings....now-put your hand up,the one person here who has NEVER made a mistake,be it deliberate or accidental. Plus,to blame a pair of boobs for an earthquake??? Which is bloody ridiculous...but nobody gainsays THAT!

No-send 'em home,in shame,publicised shame....but DON'T get all 12th century about it! It was on top of a MOUNTAIN,and it was momentary. This whole non-event is the result of somebody wanting to earn a few £££ from the papers...after all,what would they be saying had there NOT been an earthquake?? I understand entirely that this was warned against by their guide,who explained WHY the mountain is sacred...but we were ALL young once...a dare is a dare....NOT a statement of disregard for religious beliefs.
I couldn't disagree more with your last statement. I do see their action as a statement of disregard for cultural beliefs. Anyway, they have got off fairly lightly, it seems.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 12:28 PM

perhaps the Malaysian authorities still have bad tastes left in their mouths after shooting the drug users and decided to go easier this time to level off world opinions?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 12:36 PM

You're not right Pug
They 'deliberately' did this act with total disregard and lack of respect
Regardless of an earthquake, its the sheer manner they took and the behaviour was not only disrespectful but sickening.
I doubt many on here would have done the same ..........
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

12-06-2015, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
perhaps the Malaysian authorities still have bad tastes left in their mouths after shooting the drug users and decided to go easier this time to level off world opinions?
Eh? Are you referring to Indonesia shooting drug users recently? I'm not aware of a recent Malaysian case.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top