Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 09:43 AM

Rolf Harris.

It's reported in today's paper that, while in prison, he has written a song about those who claimed that he had abused them. In this song he refers to them as woodworms coming out just to get as much money out of him as possible. I used to like him as an entertainer but now I think he's a despicable man who blames those he abused for his troubles........no remorse whatsoever.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 09:53 AM

Re: Rolf Harris.

Yeah I agree. I thought Oh no not him again.
What a creep. All the respect he tried to gain when he was
younger and all the time he was stealing young girls virtue.
He isn't out until 2017 and he is in his 80's so you never know
his lack of remorse and his venom against the poor girls might
come back to hit him in the heart. You never know. I wont
be sorry if he goes. Fed up of hearing about these respectable
showbiz crowd and all their dirty secrets.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:00 AM

I know people have said this before but to me there was always something about the man that made me cringe.

It may also be because of my former father-in-law, who looked uncannily like Rolf Harris who also was a predator on children, including his own yet hid behind the mask of a respectable draughtsman and lay-preacher in some strange cult called Calvary Mission many years ago.

Two other members of that group are dead but were convicted paedophiles and another - a son of one of them - is back inside again for attempted "grooming" - his fifth imprisonment for similar offences.

All of the above I have mentioned showed no remorse whatsoever and my former father-in-law even condemned his own family who finally turned on him.

One is dead because of him, one is a recluse because of him, one had six children from four different fathers because of him and that one actually had a child by him at 13 years old.

That one was my first wife.

I have had a lot of gay men as friends - and I do mean friends - over the years and they feel just as disgusted at paedophiles as you or I do. stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:02 AM

I agree with you both - these people see nothing wrong in what they have done at all - its one big 'joke' to them
Hope he rots - soon
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:06 AM

He also brags as to what an easy life it is in jail, whatever hapened to breaking rocks for twelve hours a day.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:09 AM

Yep - he does his art - some of which he sells - writes lyrics - not a lot of change there - he certainly don't care what anyone thinks of him, that's for sure ..............
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:14 AM

The problem with these men and women is they truly believe children want the attentions and that they are helping them become fulfilled. It's a sickness in their minds so it's not surprising that he cannot understand what he has done is wrong.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2015, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The problem with these men and women is they truly believe children want the attentions and that they are helping them become fulfilled. It's a sickness in their minds so it's not surprising that he cannot understand what he has done is wrong.
Couldn't care less about that analogy - he 'knows' full well that is not the case, he has been on this earth long enough.
They are just selfish 'bleeps' and
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2015, 10:39 AM

Not to mention that some sad sicko is going to buy this perverts lyrics and try to make money from it. Why does the media entertain this or any perverts lust for notoriety, instead of condemning them to the forever obscurity and antipathy they deserve. Sadly they all share the same cess pit.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2015, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Not to mention that some sad sicko is going to buy this perverts lyrics and try to make money from it. Why does the media entertain this or any perverts lust for notoriety, instead of condemning them to the forever obscurity and antipathy they deserve. Sadly they all share the same cess pit.
Agree with you - the media has a lot to answer - they're as well

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top