Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 06:11 PM

Re: David Cameron on Extremism

Never heard muslims leaders comdening other muslim lunatic s , would say if you want to go to Syria and join iss , go but don't expect to return to the uk , funny how all these parents and love one that I didn't have a clue my son , husband , wife of daughter has been brainwashed , it's funny they always blame everyone else , but the truth they are guilty as each other , like the fathers whom blamed the police that they didn't do enough to stop their sons joining iss , but there's video footage of the parents holding banners say death to the west , chanting kill all non muslims on the streets of uk , just snakes in the grass lie , lie blame blame everyone else for their actions
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
Just a silence.
There is some resistance to ISIS from young people here for example the 'Not in my name' campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxIOC8Zisc
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
There is some resistance to ISIS from young people here for example the 'Not in my name' campaign.

One minute and twenty secondes ,and ten different muslims , says it all , why not come on national TV , mind you did see national muslim council on the news the other day , the leaders said it was down to the police to sort out ,
Markey1
London

19-06-2015, 06:41 PM

Sum it up with me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWf8aFLras

One minute plus film showing hundreds of Muslims living in the uk that are against the west , one video of thousands ,
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
How many UK Muslims do you calculate have travelled abroad to fight against ISIL Julie? How many of those were from Sunni backgrounds?
What we do know is that it is estimated that up to 6500 young muslims have travelled from the UK to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and Iraq for military/terrorist training over the past 15 years. Worryingly, the majority of those are now back in the UK. (http://henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-co...-Jihadists.pdf)
I can't even guess a figure as many of the young and not so young who have left the country are not fighting for Isis but against them. You would need someone with the figures to say how many exactly.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2015, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

It's sad they never get a chance to go on tv and say it, I watch various political shows and all of them ask on people who agree with ISIS never ask the Imams who don't or the ordinary Muslims who don't.
Markey1
London

21-06-2015, 06:07 PM

Again the two husbands of the two woman that fleed to Syria with their kids are blaming the police , soon their lips move they are lieing ,
Markey1
London

21-06-2015, 06:17 PM

And they still recieved their benifets money while out in Syria , you couldn't make it up , what a crack pop system we live in
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
the majority of Muslims hate extremism
So why don't they make it clear that they hate extremism by writing to the media to make it clear.

I have never ever seen a letter in our local paper from a Muslim condeming the acts of violence which is now almost an every day occurance. The silence is deafening.

Occasionaly Sky & BBC manage to find some Muslim academic who begins by agreeeing that violence is not the answer but often goes on to spout a load of meaningless words about background, fear, ignorance, familly pressure etc.

Not acceptable, as others have said above where killing and terrorism are concerned you're either for it or agin it
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2015, 10:38 PM

it is very confusing, who is fighting who?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top