Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 06:31 PM

Re: Buckingham Palace may be vacated!!

One thing's for sure. The royals won't have to budge in with anyone whilst the palace is being upgraded. There will be no change to their lifestyle I bet. Very little upheaval.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Perfect....
You see? Simple! They only have to ask us, the ones with a modicum of common sense...but of course They don't do common sense do They?

I mean, two live in nannies and a granny for a young mum and a new baby and a toddler, fer crissakes give me strength!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Why can't they just move to Windsor or Balmoral for a bit?
that has been suggested!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2015, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I know! The royals and their hangers on can all move into the house of commons while Buck house is being done up, then the MPs can move into Buck house while the house of commons is being renovated. QED
oh they'd have to have the 'black rod' knockin on all the doors for them - can you imagin the din?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

25-06-2015, 09:49 PM

anyway it's settled - I've heard on the royal grapevine that they've been offered the Elysee Palace for the duration. The French decided that since all their royals had been beheaded that may as well make a quid or is that a franc or two out of them - you know balcony waving and driving through the streets of Paris!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2015, 01:41 AM

And then there is the question. Who are the real royals?
Watch this if you're not sure by now.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-06-2015, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
And then there is the question. Who are the real royals?
Watch this if you're not sure by now.
oeer - ya like a dingo with a bone between its jaws!!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top