AJ53
New Member!
Wiltshire
AJ53 is male 

31-10-2015, 02:18 PM

Re: Shaker Aamer

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTy1vZeVno
Innocent until proved guilty? Well Jimmy Savile was NEVER convicted of anything. Now the tax payer is forking out millions through the criminal compensation board because hundreds of women "Claim" he touched them on the leg 35 years ago on top of the pops without the slightest evidence what so ever!

This man Shaker Aamer is though unashamedly a muslim fundamentalist who wants a islamic caliphate across the world. The imposition of Sharia law, the abolition of democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, women's rights and gay rights to mention just a few. ....or do you really think he will become a useful member of society, find a job and contribute to this country.......Dream on!!

Like a leech he will use our freedoms to plot against us in any way he can...yes this country has gone mad.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by AJ53 ->
Innocent until proved guilty? Well Jimmy Savile was NEVER convicted of anything. Now the tax payer is forking out millions through the criminal compensation board because hundreds of women "Claim" he touched them on the leg 35 years ago on top of the pops without the slightest evidence what so ever!
This man Shaker Aamer is though unashamedly a muslim fundamentalist who wants a islamic caliphate across the world. The imposition of Sharia law, the abolition of democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, women's rights and gay rights to mention just a few. ....or do you really think he will become a useful member of society, find a job and contribute to this country.......Dream on!!

Like a leech he will use our freedoms to plot against us in any way he can...yes this country has gone mad.
Are you for REAL !!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 03:36 PM

I am always minded when I hear of cases like this I really hope everyone who supports the detention with out trial of these people they never get picked up themselves because those of us who would set you free have a smaller voice than those condemning you and you may just spend the rest of your lives tortured and imprisoned for something you didn't do.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by AJ53 ->

The only way you could comment on this man's religious and political aspirations is, since he has been detained in Guantanamo for the past 13 years is, that you yourself either shared his cell or resided in the cell next door.

Alternatively your lack of mental capacity is being displayed and you are showing yourself up.

QUESTION: which is it???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 07:04 PM

How do you explain the fact that he has been free to go and live in Saudi Arabia for the last SEVEN years ?
His country
His religion
But he preferred Guantanamo because he wanted to come back to the UK.
Yes he has a family in the UK the uk taxpayers have fed and educated them
For the last 14 years .
Now believe it or not even in Saudi Arabia they have families .
So he could have been free living in his own land with his family but he chose otherwise .
If this isnt strange behaviour I don't know what is.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I am always minded when I hear of cases like this I really hope everyone who supports the detention with out trial of these people they never get picked up themselves because those of us who would set you free have a smaller voice than those condemning you and you may just spend the rest of your lives tortured and imprisoned for something you didn't do.
Do you really believe he dragged his family to Afgahnistan to do 'charity work' ?
The name of the 'charity 'remains a mystery .
Radical Muslims go to Afghanistan from the Uk for one reason only .
That is to engage in traitorous terrorist behaviour .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How do you explain the fact that he has been free to go and live in Saudi Arabia for the last SEVEN years ?
His country
His religion
But he preferred Guantanamo because he wanted to come back to the UK.
Yes he has a family in the UK the uk taxpayers have fed and educated them
For the last 14 years .
Now believe it or not even in Saudi Arabia they have families .
So he could have been free living in his own land with his family but he chose otherwise .
If this isnt strange behaviour I don't know what is.
I would want proof of that as it wasn't until recently they actually had the final hearing to allow him to leave at all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

31-10-2015, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Do you really believe he dragged his family to Afgahnistan to do 'charity work' ?
The name of the 'charity 'remains a mystery .
Radical Muslims go to Afghanistan from the Uk for one reason only .
That is to engage in traitorous terrorist behaviour .
You obviously know every Muslim who has entered Afghanistan I wouldn't pretend to know them all but somehow I seem to recall many the Muslim soldiers who went in, and the charity workers who went in both before and after the soldiers were there.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You obviously know every Muslim who has entered Afghanistan I wouldn't pretend to know them all but somehow I seem to recall many the Muslim soldiers who went in, and the charity workers who went in both before and after the soldiers were there.
Charity work my backside.
I reckon the Americans were on the ball with this bloke, and had him bang to rights.
Why do we always fall for this crap!

What has annoyed me as well is that he has dominated all of the news in respect of him coming 'home'

Who gives a toss?
I certainly don't!

And now to add insult to injury.
Possibly A MILLION flipping quid in compensation.

If I had hair I would pull it out!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2015, 08:17 PM

I can't believe the papers that say he was coming home .
The man has spent barely five years in the UK in all his life .
He is not a British Citizen
He should have been sent back to Saudi Arabia

Page 2 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top