Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 02:51 AM

Re: 310 MILLION GUNS in the hands of American civilians!

If it's people who kill, not guns, then it seems very clear to me ..........

.......... that Americans ought to the last people on earth to own them.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 09:53 AM

Even if the gun laws were changed in America it wouldn't make the slightest difference remember there would still be 310 million guns or more out there on the streets.
You surely don't think the law would go round every property and confiscate them do you? Nope Americans will always have guns it will never change.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:15 AM

When it comes to gun ownership Sweden has nothing to crow about in global terms !

Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
When it comes to gun ownership Sweden has nothing to crow about in global terms !

It's as the Americans say, "It's not the gun but the person holding it that kills". We are living proof that the Americans ought to be the last people on earth to own them.

But seriously, besides the fact that we are not homicidally inclined - any guns we might posses (speaking as a nation) must be somewhere out in the vast Swedish country/wilderness. In any case I know not a single person who ones one, whereas in the U.S. I met many, and actually had a pistol pointed at me on two separate occasions, by complete strangers, for no other reason that I can guess than it must have given them pleasure.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:01 PM

The average Law Abiding Citizen is allowed to purchase a weapon.Its not the gun it is the person holding the gun.You cannot bring a gun on a plane,everything is screened and checked.This is just another AO scare tactic,don't fall for his bias crap.Hater's Hate, that's what they do.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->

Haw Haw good post Malcolm,
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

It would be grand to think that one day America would no longer feel the need to own guns.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
The average Law Abiding Citizen is allowed to purchase a weapon.Its not the gun it is the person holding the gun.You cannot bring a gun on a plane,everything is screened and checked.This is just another AO scare tactic,don't fall for his bias crap.Hater's Hate, that's what they do.

Except sky marshalls, and if one of them is overpowered and his gun stolen from him mid-flight - then the whole 'plane is in danger - stupid!!!
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

13-12-2015, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
It's as the Americans say, "It's not the gun but the person holding it that kills". We are living proof that the Americans ought to be the last people on earth to own them.

But seriously, besides the fact that we are not homicidally inclined - any guns we might posses (speaking as a nation) must be somewhere out in the vast Swedish country/wilderness. In any case I know not a single person who ones one, whereas in the U.S. I met many, and actually had a pistol pointed at me on two separate occasions, by complete strangers, for no other reason that I can guess than it must have given them pleasure.
Truth be told you were probably running that mouth on you, in a dive bar somewhere,Or it never happened at all which is probably closer to the Truth.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

13-12-2015, 03:12 PM

Oh my gosh, Nobody Knows who is who on an airplane,their identity is not known,when is the last time you flew?And had to purchase multiple adjacent seats.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top