Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 03:53 PM

Re: 310 MILLION GUNS in the hands of American civilians!

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
And the attacker waits until you get it out of the holster, knock off the safety catch, point, aim and shoot do they.....
Duhhhhhh
Its one fluid movement.Not in your Depends but muscle memory.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Its one fluid movement.Not in your Depends but muscle memory.
Thanks for demonstrating to us Brits just why Americans should not be allowed to carry guns, at least not whilst walking and chewing gum at the same time !
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 04:48 PM

Thanks for demonstrating to us Brits just why Americans should not be allowed to carry guns, at least not whilst walking and chewing gum at the same time !
I guess I am exceptional I do it all the time.I like spearmint gum.OOH and wintergreen.P.S. you cannot allow squat Its our right to own them.You have no say so.Your Laws and our's are completely different.Just because you have been unarmed and have to resort to sticks and stones and if the street sweeper comes by and picks all that up,well then your S-O-L.Sorry for you.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
..... Sitting peacefully at home watching wars from the comfort of an armchair most have no desire or need to kill ......
Here in Europe, if I may over-generalize just for a moment, we watch soccer or slalom “from the comfort of an armchair” so when it is suggested that we get up and get out of the house for “some exercise” ….. we go out and kick the football or strap on a pair of skis. Most of us do have a football and a pair of skis, you see. Americans appear to be little different than us in that sense, that we put into practice what we've learned “from the comfort of an armchair.” So I don't agree with your conclusion, when you say they have no desire or need to kill after watching hours of killing on the TV or participating in G.T.A. simulation on the computer “from the comfort of an armchair”.

Yankee Doodle is cocked, primed and open-carry packing (or concealed) before he steps outside of his home. The statistics are clear on the number and frequency with which Americans indulge in violent, murderous acts with guns so what I'm saying is no exaggeration. Most Americans do own firearms, you see, and I'm guessing that you have more guns than we have footballs and skies – per capita of course.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 06:18 PM

Most of the gunshot wounds in North America are self inflicted, by the gun owner, as are many of the gun shot deaths.
Another reason why they should not be allowed to carry firearms.
In the event of a conflict where they would excercise their constitutional right to bear arms, the enemy would simply win by default, the Americans doing their work for them by inadvertently shooting each other
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 06:36 PM

Most of the gunshot wounds in North America are self inflicted ...
Really? Is that true? MOST of them?

In the event of a conflict where they would excercise their constitutional right to bear arms .....
Has anyone here actually read this constituion of theirs? I'm just wondering if "their rights" don't include DISCUSSION - DEBATE - DIALOGUE? Strange constipation they have.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

15-12-2015, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Really? Is that true? MOST of them?

Has anyone here actually read this constituion of theirs? I'm just wondering if "their rights" don't include DISCUSSION - DEBATE - DIALOGUE? Strange constipation they have.
I tried in the beginning of this thread but the 4 of you have started TROLL like behavior so in order to NOT FEED the TROLLS I will DO JUST THAT.By the way several other posters feel the same way.BYE LADIES

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top