Join for free
Page 3 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 10:49 AM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's not just the false eyelashes and lipstick though is it Julie, it's sticking her daughter's photo in a national newspaper as well.
I still reckon KP has done it on purpose, she wants a reaction for some reason.
Spot on Mups.

Peter was in the spotlight on Strictly..Kate wasn't
Peter has a new baby....Katie drags out Princess

It's her standard 'Look at me' behaviour
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 11:07 AM

I generally find something to like about a horse lover .
However I have heard Katie's Price speak and she speaks well about disabled children and the difficulties and prejudices about them .
I don't think she's a tart -she marries unsuitable men .
Lots of women do that !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
It doesn't shock or abhor me, although the child looks positively weird in the main picture. She's never going to have a normal childhood with KP for a mother is she? It's only make up after all, and I presume she still plays with other children without the slap.
There are lots of pictures of her with her children including her little unmade up daughter l
This was a one off at a pantomime !
I think her children may not have a normal childhood but they will have one filled with love and that's what really matters.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Why can't she just be an 8-year-old enjoying life?
If her mum wasn't Katie Price, she probably would be doing dressup like normal little girls, including putting makeup on. But it would be and 8-year-old's attempt at it, not that overdone look.
Really mum - you think your little girl looks ok? No 8-year-old should look as suggestive as your daughter does in that picture. Let her be a kid while she still can.
She is an eight year old enjoying life .
She is certainly dressed like an eight year old ( badly in horrible multicoloured stuff that they love ) and doesn't IMO look suggestive at all .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 12:35 PM

It worries me when people say suggestive etc, it's like making excuses for people who really see all prepubescent kids as desirable. No child looks suggestive to me they just look like they have had a bath in mums make up.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
What's more she is a horse lover !

That's the next best thing to being an angel, isn't it .....
Nothing to do with her wanting to be accepted within the horse set then, which I believe was the reason

Like a few before such as Sanatra, raised in the gutter but never quite managed to get out of it.

Still looks like living life through the kids is going to be the next passport to fame and money.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I rather like Katie Price .
I admire the way she copes with being a single mother of four .
I like the way she speaks openly about the problems of bringing up a severely
handicapped child and it is evident that she loves her children dearly .
What's more she is a horse lover !
What little girl would not jump at an opportunity to have make up on like Mum ?
It was a pantomime and she was with her mum ,enjoying her mothers attention she was having fun !
Only last month loads of little girls were out with their mothers ( and fathers ) heavily made up for Halloween
Worse knocking on people's doors asking for treats !
As for pictures in the papers the paparazzi folow her about and no doubt ditch the many photos of her unmade up daughter as uninteresting .
And -I may be wrong here but aren't pedophiles attracted to children .
Not made up children with their mothers but small children who look like small children .
Children who are in vulnerable situations .
Whose mothers do not protect them .
Katie Price is I suspect a mother who would fight to the death for her children.
Let not oversize breasts and a tango tan fool anyone .
This is an woman who makes things happen and is the strength of her family .
Muddy I really like this post for two reasons...

Firstly it gives a totally opposite view to the one I first posted and that is interesting! I hadn't realised that it was from a panto occasion
Now that does make a huge difference...and what you say about her strong mothering instincts re Harvey and so on is spot on.

Secondly, I believe your theory about paedos is correct, needs thinking about..

I think actually I posted in disappointment more than anything else because I saw a warts and all tv programme not long ago where she was chatting to a therapist and she came across as a genuinely nice loving person but with a naive addiction to celebrity and so on, perfectly happy to chat about it all, and with her head screwed on pretty tight.

The joy of forums is that you can read other points of view and change your mind in the nicest way...I might just be changing mine on this one; I may have judged on appearance only in a hasty way not knowing the facts!!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I generally find something to like about a horse lover .
However I have heard Katie's Price speak and she speaks well about disabled children and the difficulties and prejudices about them .
I don't think she's a tart -she marries unsuitable men .
Lots of women do that !
Have you ever walked behind her in the street?

Still the" Old Man" carries on the good name

http://www.theargus.co.uk/News/14108...ged_with_rape/
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
A little girl playing with make up is one thing, having a child dressed up and make up put on like a mini prostitute is quite another, a paedophiles dream I would think, itīs absolutely horrible. I think the pageants that Opheila mentions above are little short of child abuse, dreadful things.
Yes, I agree, clumsy, the JonBenet Ramsey type of beauty pageants need to disappear ... fast. She's no longer here but it's not too late for many others.
Katie Price will do anything to remain in the limelight..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-12-2015, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Nothing to do with her wanting to be accepted within the horse set then, which I believe was the reason

Like a few before such as Sanatra, raised in the gutter but never quite managed to get out of it.

Still looks like living life through the kids is going to be the next passport to fame and money.
What an incredibly ( inverted ) snobbish attitude .
Is there some ancient taboo about being raised in the gutter or is the bigger sin of making a success of life
There is nothing people loathe more is when someone they consider common or 'raised in a gutter' makes a success of life.
Sticks right in the respectable working class craw
Katies Price has always loved horses .
Her daughter rides too ( no one interested in little girls on ponies apparently )

PS Who is 'Sanatra' ?
and whats has it to do with the topic?

Page 3 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top