Join for free
Page 38 of 38 « First < 28 36 37 38
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 08:02 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Yeah. Comforting to know she was of right mind not to let the child “go to the shops like that” and only posted them “in instagram photos” for the world to see.
I have never seen an Instagram picture in my life and most of the world couldn't give a monkeys .
However people post pictures of their children on Facebook every single day .
Can't see any difference .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 08:11 PM

Did anyone see Loose Women today?
I don't watch it but noticed she was on it with her children and discussing the subject of young girls and make up etc.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2016, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Did anyone see Loose Women today?
I don't watch it but noticed she was on it with her children and discussing the subject of young girls and make up etc.
ruthio, l don't like that programme but recorded it to see what the children would say! I cringed a bit when they were asked questions about their mother. Princess said, Katie Price reads the Daily Mail and farts as she reads it! I found Princess a bit precocious. Junior seemed a nice 10 year old boy and his answers to questions were very mature and sensible but l wondered if he had been prompted beforehand? He said his sister Princess could have been targeted by paedophiles when she had the full make up on. He told his mother she didn't need any more plastic surgery, referring to her breasts. He also said she had promised to love her husband's forever in wedding vows but hadn't.

Page 38 of 38 « First < 28 36 37 38

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top