Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 09:51 AM

'nasty party' corporate donor in trouble.

I wonder how Osborne will extricate Lycamobile???

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...mpany-register
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:16 AM

Re: 'nasty party' corporate donor in trouble.

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;813136]I wonder how Osborne will extricate Lycamobile???

In the same way that the cronified, greedy swamp in which Tony Blair's New Labour mutation and the loony left grew up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=dukeofearl;813160]
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I wonder how Osborne will extricate Lycamobile???

In the same way that the cronified, greedy swamp in which Tony Blair's New Labour mutation and the loony left grew up.

Interesting that you don't deny the thrust of the article and don't deny that Lycamobile is about to be or even should be 'struck off' the companies register - I wonder why???
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;813191]
Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->

Interesting that you don't deny the thrust of the article and don't deny that Lycamobile is about to be or even should be 'struck off' the companies register - I wonder why???
Because I do not have the slightest interest in the daily "Loony Left" obsession with the Tories.

http://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/healt...e-against.aspx
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 11:12 AM

Hi

Political Parties are funded by donations from self interest groups, be they Unions or big business.

This leads to loads of promises, either to business or Unions just to keep the money coming in, not a good idea.

I would abolish all donations to Political Parties and put an end to this nonsense.

We should pay them from the Public Purse, from general taxation.

A tenner a year each
dukeofearl
south coast uk

27-01-2016, 11:55 AM

I feel sorry for those in Joe's "Booth Birds Museum " on his doorstep, they really have been stuffed!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Political Parties are funded by donations from self interest groups, be they Unions or big business.

This leads to loads of promises, either to business or Unions just to keep the money coming in, not a good idea.

I would abolish all donations to Political Parties and put an end to this nonsense.

We should pay them from the Public Purse, from general taxation.

A tenner a year each

I agree I might even be more generous and give them a little more.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

27-01-2016, 04:33 PM

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/ma...040022285.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-01-2016, 05:24 PM

Very interesting that according to the Daily Torygraph the UK doesn't appear in the firat five but is tied (in tenth place)

So obviously not very good with the corruption stakes are we???
dukeofearl
south coast uk

27-01-2016, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Very interesting that according to the Daily Torygraph the UK doesn't appear in the firat five but is tied (in tenth place)

So obviously not very good with the corruption stakes are we???
I would say tenth out of 196 countries is pretty good, Joe Boy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top