Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 04:34 PM

'amitie amoureuse'

'amitie amoureuse’. What a lovley description of an ‘affair’

Petronella Wyatt has chosen Sunday 27th to reveal her affair in Mail on Sunday with Boris Johnson, who is very much in the limelight at present.
It is said that he would like to be ‘Prime Minister’ too.
It is a very affectionate and amusing and intimate portrait of Boris and of their time together. It started in 1999 and lasted for four years, and they remain close friends to this day. He is a very witty companion and well educated, but has a serious side as well
Boris is not really English, he was born in New York and has French and Turkish ancestry
And he finds it unreasonable, men should have just one woman. He has had other affairs previously

That seems to be the normal lifestyle of many Politicians and people in ‘High Society’ to, still they do not want to leave their wives and family who they remain devoted to.

Will this revelation affect his character? Affairs do not seem to interfere with work or careers. It is like a diversion and men and woman working in close proximity can generate a lot of affection.

It does seem a bit odd that she should ‘Kiss and Tell’ just now.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 05:10 PM

Re: 'amitie amoureuse'

I doubt it will have much of an impact - its so the norm these days and soon forgotten
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 05:26 PM

I'd question the morals of both....1) the affair and 2) the revelation.

I suspect the answer to 2) feck morals, where's my cheque?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I'd question the morals of both....1) the affair and 2) the revelation.

I suspect the answer to 2) feck morals, where's my cheque?
And the answer to 1) may have been rather similar, maybe.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I doubt it will have much of an impact - its so the norm these days and soon forgotten
I agree, Patsy. Morals don't seem to matter much to many.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 05:59 PM

Perhaps I just have a suspicious nature, but seems funny to me it has come out now.
As we all know call me "DAVE" is furious with the people who want Brexit, he won"t even speak to them in the corridors of HOP.
Still I am sure my suspicions are unfounded .
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 06:11 PM

What is it about women that they appear to be unable to have an affair without wanting disclose it to the world?
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
What is it about women that they appear to be unable to have an affair without wanting disclose it to the world?
its called money
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Welshie ->
its called money
Ain"t that the truth.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 06:30 PM

This is not 'new news' - it's many years old.
If I recall correctly there was a pregnancy. I'm sure an internet search will provide details.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top