Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 07:50 PM

Re: England v Columbia

Originally Posted by summer ->
15 players from the North 6 from Yorkshire and a measly 7 from the rest of England......

Just saying

The 7 are the best of the bunch tho' !

Btw One was born in Kingston, Jamaica.........Who?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

Pickford?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 08:16 PM

The Columbians were really dirty players IMO.Watched it in Florida
Guess who won though !!!!!!!!!
So looking forward to Wednesday.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

Wash yer' mouth out Moscow......
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Wash yer' mouth out Moscow......

Heh heh :
Moscow
Scotland

10-07-2018, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Pickford?
Ha ha..........very funny!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 06:31 AM

Wow I though there would be hundreds of comments about last night's match on here, this morning.... but I suppose you are all dealing with the fact that we didn't win!

In my opinion our young team played well, just not well enough, because as soon as Croatia scored the equalizer they played the better game because they could see they still had a chance!
Maybe these youngsters can learn from this experience and come back as an even stronger team....but they can still be proud of their performance this time!

BTW, don't tell John that I watched the match, because he told me not to, seeing as I hadn't watched any of the matches they won!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Wow I though there would be hundreds of comments about last night's match on here, this morning.... but I suppose you are all dealing with the fact that we didn't win!

In my opinion our young team played well, just not well enough, because as soon as Croatia scored the equalizer they played the better game because they could see they still had a chance!
Maybe these youngsters can learn from this experience and come back as an even stronger team....but they can still be proud of their performance this time!

BTW, don't tell John that I watched the match, because he told me not to, seeing as I hadn't watched any of the matches they won!
There are many comments in the Croatia thread Twink

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top