Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 06:53 PM

Race For Life

I have just, for the first time, registered for the local Race For Life fund raiser in aid of Cancer research. I have started with the shortest distance which is only 5k which is around three miles. I feel I don't do enough to help in the search for a cure for this awful disease so this year I thought now is my time to man up. I walk quite a lot and I still have a session of jogging around the woods where I live so I thought why not do it while i'm still young enough wearing pink?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Re: Race For Life

Good for you EZ, I'm sure you will do well

I think pink will suit you too!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:15 PM

That's fab EZ!

And agree it's your colour for sure!

Do you want to borrow my pink bra?
Looks a treat over a t-shirt !
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 07:57 PM

Didja know that pink always used to be the boy's colour, and blue the girl's?

It was only last century that it switched, for whatever reason.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 08:27 PM

nice one EZ, I did the race for life a few years back but I didnt run it, I power walked it. It was very satisfying and I was so proud of myself as I beat my own personal best, I can't remember what it was now I just remember that I was overjoyed I beat it.

Don't forget the pink tutu old sexy legs
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I have just, for the first time, registered for the local Race For Life fund raiser in aid of Cancer research. I have started with the shortest distance which is only 5k which is around three miles. I feel I don't do enough to help in the search for a cure for this awful disease so this year I thought now is my time to man up. I walk quite a lot and I still have a session of jogging around the woods where I live so I thought why not do it while i'm still young enough wearing pink?
Well done EZ, I look forward to your report....... And photo of course....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:09 PM

I will see if the St Johns Ambulance guy will take a photo of me on the stretcher
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 12:42 AM

Go for it EZ Rider. A very worthy cause indeed. Good luck mate
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

26-05-2019, 08:05 AM

Cheers Floydy. Love the new Avatar by the way
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Cheers Floydy. Love the new Avatar by the way
I've only just twigged why your username is Floydy, Floydy!

I may be slow, but I get there in the end!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top