Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 09:34 AM

'Tax Credit Bombshell

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/one-million...023732605.html
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 03:47 PM

Re: 'Tax Credit Bombshell

Did you expect anything different from these thieving, lying b**tards Roxy darlin??? - you should know better by now.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 07:39 PM

Hit the nail on the head Geoff, the more the have the more they want, take that millionaires daughter caught in on the riots.
I just wonder if money will keep her out of
goal.
Myrah
New Member!
Yorkshire, UK
Myrah is female 

05-04-2012, 07:50 PM

I like that you guys are so frank about how you feel about the system.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Did you expect anything different from these thieving, lying b**tards Roxy darlin??? - you should know better by now.

Joe, they are not as bad as the last government we had who promise everyone the 'Promised Land ' and left everyone in debt for the next 30/40 years.

This lot may not be brilliant but they are trying to get the country out of debt and getting people back into the real world.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Joe, they are not as bad as the last government we had who promise everyone the 'Promised Land ' and left everyone in debt for the next 30/40 years.

This lot may not be brilliant but they are trying to get the country out of debt and getting people back into the real world.
Oh really Bob??? - by screwing those at the bottom of the ladder and letting their cronies on the top rung off from paying very little for all their wealth and privilege??? Cameron and his cronies will be gone three years hence if the vast majority of the British public remember what has recently happened to them.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-04-2012, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Hit the nail on the head Geoff, the more the have the more they want, take that millionaires daughter caught in on the riots.
I just wonder if money will keep her out of
goal.
That's unlikely Arthur matey, since 'Daddy' will pay for and hire the very best team of lawyers to defend her.

Either that or 'Daddy' may have gone to the same 'public school' as the judge and a 'quiet word in the ear' and its all settled.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 07:44 AM

Oh really Bob??? - by screwing those at the bottom of the ladder and letting their cronies on the top rung off from paying very little for all their wealth and privilege??? Cameron and his cronies will be gone three years hence if the vast majority of the British public remember what has recently happened to them.

Was'nt it the stupid Labour government who, when advised to regulate the banks did the opposite.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

06-04-2012, 07:48 AM

In this instance I have to agree Bob, I don't condone what Bliar and Brown did, on the contrary I was also one of their fiercest opponents. If I had had it my way, the Banks and other large institutions would have been fully nationalised decades ago.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

06-04-2012, 12:17 PM

That's unlikely Arthur matey, since 'Daddy' will pay for and hire the very best team of lawyers to defend her.

Either that or 'Daddy' may have gone to the same 'public school' as the judge and a 'quiet word in the ear' and its all settled.
It is looking like you two might just be wrong there lads.
We will just have to see.

As far as Bliar and Brownstuff are concerned, whatever they did to this country in economic terms pales into insignificance for the death and destruction they wreaked on so many others by embarking on illegal wars in our name.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top