Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

05-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Re: Humans (And Other Animals)Taking Sides, Making Alliances, or Sitting on the Fence

Come on in plantman.................the water's lovely.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 07:00 PM

Re: Humans (And Other Animals)Taking Sides, Making Alliances, or Sitting on the Fence

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
Come on in plantman.................the water's lovely.
Hold on Mazzie!!!! - have you looked at his application form and taken up references yet. We can't believe everything men say - they can be crafty blighters.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

05-08-2012, 07:03 PM

Oops sorry Aerolor.................I'm overstepping the mark here and I've not even been voted onto the selection committee yet............I think I just blew my chances of that now.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Hold on Mazzie!!!! - have you looked at his application form and taken up references yet. We can't believe everything men say - they can be crafty blighters.
Trust me Rena, I'm everything you were looking for in a man.....well, apart from being a little useless, rather non-commital, just a touch ugly and broke.....
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

05-08-2012, 07:11 PM

Aw bless 'im...............I'm feeling sorry for him now.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 07:26 PM

Don't Mazzie - it's all a ploy. I''ve met this type before. They pretend to be puppy dogs with soulful eyes and then when you feel sorry for them and let them in they turn into big bad wolves.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

05-08-2012, 07:40 PM

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2012, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Don't Mazzie - it's all a ploy. I''ve met this type before. They pretend to be puppy dogs with soulful eyes and then when you feel sorry for them and let them in they turn into big bad wolves.
And there was me thinking of dropping in on all you ladies by parachute.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top