Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 07:35 AM

Good morning Saturday

Well it’s a cold overcast day. I need to get some groceries later in the morning. I’ll have a run in the afternoon but doubt I’ll swim in this weather. Then it’s Netflix time. What an utterly uneventful day. Have a lovely day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:00 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

A dry, still but very cold morning.

A lazy day today, busy doing nothing.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone, a sharp frost here again but also a sunny forecast, so can't complain..

Just about to go out with the dogs and I have a few repair jobs to do in the workshop later, but no pressure so no problem...

Enjoy your day folks
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:31 AM

good morning all, did you see that snow moon during the night and at sunrise

bright and frostie here, a few questions to answer on the forum today, and a few hours in the garden
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's another lovely day here. I intend pottering in the garden today.
Lots of jobs I can find to do.

Must go to Tesco at some point.

Macywack are you ready for the Hotseat?

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:39 AM

yes go for it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning all.
A bright and crisp one again, looks like a lovely day to come, so I can hopefully get on with some gardening. I had one of those days yesterday where nothing went according to plan, so hopefully today I can get on uninterrupted.

Washing machine's just finishing its first load, then I have a new rose to plant, and there's 2 more on their way which i'd sent off for too.
Pots and tubs to check, weed, and top up with fresh compost.
I've also bought myself a new Flymo, so there's that assembling, too.

I must nip out for some fertiliser, groom the dogs, push the hoover round - how can people say they have nothing to do!

Enjoy your day, folks.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 09:08 AM

Morning all, another beautiful sunny day with clear blue skies. Hard to believe that only 2 weeks ago we were shivering, with the heating on all day!

Might do some baking today, and will definitely be going out for a walk in this lovely spring-like weather.

Have a good day / good weekend whatever you're doing
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 09:50 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:04 AM

Morning everyone! Dull outside and a bit stuffy. No plans for today apart from going to pets at home. Might venture out on the bike if its not too busy. Have a lovely day, however you spend it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top