Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:20 PM

Violence of Dognappers

A man in Wales was threatened with a knife by two thugs.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...er/ar-BB1dBs9S

It has got so bad Iain Duncan Smith says a specific law is needed to crack down on the growing scourge after a constituent had her dog taken.

In USA a dog walker was shot, the dogs taken were handed in to police.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 12:59 AM

Re: Violence of Dognappers

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
A man in Wales was threatened with a knife by two thugs.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...er/ar-BB1dBs9S

It has got so bad Iain Duncan Smith says a specific law is needed to crack down on the growing scourge after a constituent had her dog taken.

In USA a dog walker was shot,
the dogs taken were handed in to police.

Was this the Lady GaGa news about her French Bulldogs, Cinders?

I saw her dog walker was shot and her two dogs stolen.
Last I heard she had put up something like half a million dollars reward I believe. Here's another link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56218620

This dog thieving is such big business now, it's no good them waffling on thinking about changing the law, it should have been done by now!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 09:00 AM

This is when you need a big stick with a pointy thing at the end.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 09:03 AM

The ridiculous cost of puppies has fuelled this .
Why anyone would want a poor snuffling little French bulldog in the first place is beyond me.
I am totally against breeding flat nosed animals which always cause them breathing problems.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 12:38 PM

How miraculous that Lady GaGa got her two French Bulldogs back. Tied to a lamppost and a kind lady found them.
I wonder if she will claim the half a million dollars that was offered for the safe return of the dogs?
Give the money to the poor man that was shot in the chest defending the dogs he was walking.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Was this the Lady GaGa news about her French Bulldogs, Cinders?

I saw her dog walker was shot and her two dogs stolen.
Last I heard she had put up something like half a million dollars reward I believe. Here's another link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56218620

This dog thieving is such big business now, it's no good them waffling on thinking about changing the law, it should have been done by now!
It is, did not know it was a celeb, probably the reason they were dumped.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

28-02-2021, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Give the money to the poor man that was shot in the chest defending the dogs he was walking.
Ditto.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

28-02-2021, 01:00 PM

Juat a thought, she sang at inauguration. Hope there was no connection.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Juat a thought, she sang at inauguration. Hope there was no connection.
That's what I thought too!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The ridiculous cost of puppies has fuelled this .
Why anyone would want a poor snuffling little French bulldog in the first place is beyond me.
I am totally against breeding flat nosed animals which always cause them breathing problems.

Absolutely, Muddy, I've said the same several times.

While they are waffling and scratching their heads and wondering whether to change the law, these crimes are accelerating daily.
The law should have dealt with it by now.

But another branch to these crimes is, people are not only stealing dogs to order, they are also buying puppies from these money-grabbing breeders, just to sell them on next day at a fat profit. I don't doubt for a minute that they are purchased, and then sold on again and again for even more money.

I entirely blame the disgraceful breeders on this one, who would flog these poor little mites to the devil if he'd got the right cash. And as soon as the pups mother comes back into season the whole process will begin again.

I have also just read that, as prophesied, all the idiots that decided to get a dog purely because they were furloughed for a while, are now selling them on again too!! Apparently many are also ending up in Dogs Trust.

I loathe these people so much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top