Join for free
Page 17 of 35 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:18 PM

Re: Misled Over Brexit ? Certainly Looks That way !

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Strange! Boris and the government were all set to leave completely and trade under WTO right up to the last minute.

I have seen no clear evidence of why he changed his mind then and handed over our fishing areas and part of the UK.

The only possible reason I can think of (or perhaps you can offer an alternative reason?) is that he had planned to do that anyway, and even then I don't know why he should decide to do that.
Hi

Trading under WTO Rules only would have been more advantageous to the EU than it was for the UK.

It is no secret that I have no time for Boris, in this instance he took a pragmatic view to save his Red Wall MPs.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
In the referendum .

Keep up
The precision of meaning in your writing doesn't make responding to it easy, Bread, it is far too similar to the precision in your thinking.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:25 PM

Strange! Boris and the government were all set to leave completely and trade under WTO right up to the last minute.

I have seen no clear evidence of why he changed his mind then and handed over our fishing areas and part of the UK.

The only possible reason I can think of (or perhaps you can offer an alternative reason?) is that he had planned to do that anyway, and even then I don't know why he should decide to do that.

I'm still waiting to hear your justification for why we couldn't have left the EU completely!
Don't forget it all took place in an EU secrecy tunnel JBR ??
Who knows what wen on in there??
Not even EU accredited journo's could get in there!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔🤔👎
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:29 PM

I have seen no clear evidence of why he changed his mind
I wonder if he could have been bluffing.

I'm still waiting to hear your justification for why we couldn't have left the EU completely!
Don't do that, JBR, I would hate to be responsible for the rest of your day being wasted.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

Don't do that, JBR, I would hate to be responsible for the rest of your day being wasted.
Non answers seem to be par for the course on the remainer side
of the argument this year ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Harbal
South Yorkshire

28-02-2021, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Non answers seem to be par for the course on the remainer side
of the argument this year ??
Don't make me a representative of the "remainers", Donkey. I can accept that we are out of the EU, and I'm not cut up about it. Dishonesty is what really works me up, and there's a lot of it going on here. If you have to lie in order to justify your position, you should be questioning your position.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:09 PM

National elections in EU countries could change the negotiating approach of individual member states.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Trading under WTO Rules only would have been more advantageous to the EU than it was for the UK.
How? I'm afraid I can't see why.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
It is no secret that I have no time for Boris, in this instance he took a pragmatic view to save his Red Wall MPs.
Yes, with this I agree. I believe that there are still many remoaner MPs in his own party, not only Treason May.
I'd be happy if they were identified before 2024 in order that their electorates can make up their minds whether or not to vote for them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Don't forget it all took place in an EU secrecy tunnel JBR ??
Who knows what wen on in there??
Not even EU accredited journo's could get in there!
Yes, I am becoming more convinced that it was his secret intention all along.
Can we trust him?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-02-2021, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

Don't worry about it.
I fully understand that you have no idea what you're talking about, which is why you can't answer my simple question!

Page 17 of 35 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top