Join for free
Page 18 of 35 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:22 PM

Re: Misled Over Brexit ? Certainly Looks That way !

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Can we trust him?
Of course you can't trust him. Anyone who claimed Brexit would be fine is a liar, and you can't trust liars.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:24 PM

Yes, with this I agree. I believe that there are still many remoaner MPs in his own party, not only Treason May.
I'd be happy if they were identified before 2024 in order that their electorates can make up their minds whether or not to vote for them.
Indeed, my guess is a few will step aside for a sinecure in HOL.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:29 PM

Don't worry about it.
I fully understand that you have no idea what you're talking about, which is why you can't answer my simple question!
If only the understanding that you don't know what you are talking about, either, would become apparent to you, you might not ask so many questions that others can't be bothered to answer.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
If only the understanding that you don't know what you are talking about, either, would become apparent to you, you might not ask so many questions that others can't be bothered to answer.
Hi

Brexit has not gone well, I will be the first to admit that.

It is however important that we left, that was the crucial outcome.

Further Integration?

No Thanks, look at the mess they have made about Covid Vaccinations.

Our Politicians are idiots, they have allowed the EU to run over us when we where Members and with us leaving.

I despair, I really do.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by harbal ->
don't make me a representative of the "remainers", donkey. I can accept that we are out of the eu, and i'm not cut up about it. dishonesty is what really works me up, and there's a lot of it going on here. If you have to lie in order to justify your position, you should be questioning your position.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 03:06 PM

Of course you can't trust him. Anyone who claimed Brexit would be fine is a liar, and you can't trust liars.
Honest MP's and honest PM's are a thing of great rarity.
Honest politicians no matter where are a rarity.
Hardly surprising really, since full and complete honesty would propably see them out of a job.
We don't trust them; here we hold them to account and then vote them out if we don't agree with what they are doing.
That's how the Tories won in 2019.
Regarding Brexit however it has been pretty much delivered - not to everybody's complete satisfaction I grant you, but any sensible person knew that was an impossible task.

We are out, and that must be so because not only to the hardline Brexiters like Farage, the ERG accept that to be the case but so does the strongly pro-EU majority of UK media.
If they thought it to be BRINO we can be pretty certain that they would be both extremely vocal and exhilarated at achieving that, and the crowing would not stop.
There is as we know no such crowing, and that one fact alone really says it all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Indeed, my guess is a few will step aside for a sinecure in HOL.
I wouldn't complain about that...

as long as the HoL is abolished soon afterwards.

Many people complain about the Royal Family and demand that it should be abolished. I am in favour of the Queen, but if it would also mean the abolition of the Lards, I might change my mind.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 03:48 PM

But you originally said that you 'can't answer'.
Now you're changing it to 'can't be bothered to answer'.
A rather lame get-out!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-02-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Brexit has not gone well, I will be the first to admit that.

It is however important that we left, that was the crucial outcome.

Further Integration?

No Thanks, look at the mess they have made about Covid Vaccinations.

Our Politicians are idiots, they have allowed the EU to run over us when we where Members and with us leaving.

I despair, I really do.
Yes, I blame the EU for our problems, but without help from our own politicians they wouldn't have achieved most of what they did.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

28-02-2021, 03:54 PM

I wouldn't complain about that...

as long as the HoL is abolished soon afterwards.

Many people complain about the Royal Family and demand that it should be abolished. I am in favour of the Queen, but if it would also mean the abolition of the Lards, I might change my mind.
Sir Kneel has advocated major reform for the HoL and there's a growing movement calling for reform as well as widespread recognition of its antiquated, costly nature so we live in hope.

Page 18 of 35 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top