Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 05:15 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not the best of nights so up early.

Frosty and misty outside, but noisy earlier on.

I am hoping for a quiet day so I can get some rest.

The reaction to my Covid Jab is supposed to drop off today, which will be good.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 06:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

It has been a hot day I think it got up to 30' though there is a southerly making its way up the coast. Not bad for the 1st day of Autumn you'd have to say

Got a few jobs finished on my camper today, suddenly realised it is less than a week before my daughter wants us to go on a trip for the Canberra Day long weekend next weekend.

Should be cooler tomorrow, have a good one...
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:06 AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	A683F709-7842-4392-A982-533CE23CBAEB.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	14870

Good morning Swimmy and OFF members!
We’ve made it this far and better days are ahead! Have a wonderful day

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone, first day of spring apparently but doesn't feel like it with fog and frost here first thing, although hopefully it will clear later.

Just finished my morning chores and now looking at a crack that's opened up in one of the ceilings, so looks like overalls on and investigate that before filling and re-painting. Nothing else planned other than a light lunch of cold chicken and jacket spud.

Enjoy your day folks
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:43 AM

good morning all, bright and blue skies, hoping to get the first lawn mowings done, always a good feeling when garden starts to look tidy
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 10:34 AM

Good morning and welcome to March everybody, though what a change in the weather.

Back to grey, chilly days for a while.
Ah well,that's gardening ruled out for me for a week according to the weather gurus.
In-home pottering it is then.

Have a good, safe day people.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 10:46 AM

What a bummer! the trip this weekend has to be postponed, my daughter just rang this evening - her husband's aunt just died unexpectedly from a stroke, funeral on Monday. Very sad.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 11:05 AM

Good morning everyone gone is the sunshine of the last few days, back to fog and gloom.

I can hardly move after another day working in the garden, every muscle aches but I am happy with the things I achieved in the last 2 days.

Today I need to catch up on some cleaning , enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 11:14 AM

Good morning all a dull grey start to March, temperature has dropped again.

Usual indoor chores will keep me busy.

Enjoy your day folks.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 11:20 AM

Good morning everyone! Very excited this morning as I applied for a small allotment today - whoo! I live in a flat so have no garden to speak of. Other than that, no plans. Have a lovely day everybody

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top