Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 07:50 PM

Re: I Have Had To Give Them Up.. As It’s Like Having A Stalker!

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Does anyone know how to stop these from appearing on my Timeline page? Another 218 people today that I don't know and don't even know the area they say they are from. These are reputed to live in places as far apart as Russia, Australia, Canada, Dubai and a few from the UK!

Baz, l get those but not that many! You must be very popular!
Sorry but I don’t know how to stop them.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, l am still receiving lots of the emails and l had cancelled the option!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, l am still receiving lots of the emails and l had cancelled the option!
Art did you remember to click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page when you cancelled the option?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Art did you remember to click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page when you cancelled the option?

Mags, Yes l did, two times!
I think, it’s payback time from it for starting a thread on it!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 08:10 PM

Mags, Yes l did, two times!
I think, it’s payback time from it for starting a thread on it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Does anyone know how to stop these from appearing on my Timeline page? Another 218 people today that I don't know and don't even know the area they say they are from. These are reputed to live in places as far apart as Russia, Australia, Canada, Dubai and a few from the UK!
Apparently, I have lots of friends in India. Something to do with ordering a take away me thinks.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 11:14 PM

I wish that was the case! Thanks for replying anyway.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Apparently, I have lots of friends in India. Something to do with ordering a take away me thinks.
The only contact I have had with Australia, one of the countries these 'People I may know' are from, is a couple of e-mails from a family member there. That was using gmail so does Google (gmail) have some connection with Facebook I wonder?

Too much information is being 'stolen' without our knowing I reckon. How many of you have found adverts on your screen relevant to a mention in a recent e-mail or a search using Google?
DaveyJ
South Coast England
DaveyJ is male  DaveyJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 12:21 PM

Is it me?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 07:14 PM

Starlings?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2021, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Starlings?

susie, They were ‘emails’ and l still receive them re. Mags Covid vaccination thread and Foxy’s Gout thread!

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top