Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:31 PM

Re: What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am quite mad with myself as l said, l wouldn’t log on today as l am coming on here too much lately.... but famous last words!
Same here! I joined beginning of Feb, and feel like I haven't shut up! 31 posts a day for goodness sake, its ridiculous! But I can't help it - I'm always like "oooh yes" then I type a response to whichever thread piques my interest.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:46 PM

Percy, I often play with those concepts and the mathematics that surround it - but not today!

Swimmy, that is the advantage of having to put on the brakes; you are networking your smart apps which is something I need to do! Gadgets that just sit there unfulfilled must hate me .

Good grief, Meg! You put us to shame! What a joy FaceTime and Zoom are to this lockdown in getting to see our little ones .

That bun sounds tempting, Art. I am forever walking off, only to orbit back in.

Zuleika, I hear you. I am using all the Accessibility features so as not to have to constantly locate my readers. Grrrr indeed!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:52 PM

I’ve only logged in now but I usually work in between posts during the weekdays so I’m hardly online.
After work, I take a run and a swim (weather permitting) then it’s dinner time
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:57 PM

Minx, a brain break is not a bad thing. Like you I enjoy a late run, but I replace that swim with a surf session when conditions are right!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:34 PM

What do I do between forums, let's see now, Take the Cat out in the garden for a walk and around the Garage, take Insulin & Meds, Cook dinner, Hoovering and Dusting & Reading my Kindle book.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:41 PM

Took the dog and Mr M for a long walk . Did a bit of gardening trying to hit those weeds as they come up.
Then we cleaned out the garage got two bin bag full of rubbish
Thats it not very exciting I’m afraid !
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:55 PM

i fell asleep
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 07:55 PM

Expanding my interstellar trading empire in "Elite: Dangerous", making my "Star Wars the Old Republic" Sith Sorcerer even more powerful and expanding my Norse Longhouse, planting crops and forging lots of iron for gear & weapon upgrades in "Valheim".

Well, TV isn't even worth turning on, I'm bored with reading (for a while, anyway) as well as overstuffed with watching the latest streaming TV series & movies and, to cap it all, the gyms are closed.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 08:06 PM

Amusing the dog,housework,making meals for the actual worker in the family,feeding birds.No pelicans though which is a shame.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

24-02-2021, 08:20 PM

Susie, how did I not know about your diabetes? I apologize for that oversight and respect the diligence it takes to stay on top of it. I understand why you are so careful about your diet. Good for you .

Muddy, good for you, my weeds are coming up fast and laughing at me for not attending to them. One us is going to prevail; I hope it's me!

Macywack, lucky you on the nap. If I so much as wink, I am awake and prowling all night.

Tachyon, that trading sounds interesting and over my head. I agree that TV isn't even worth turning on; a sure sign that spring is just around the corner! I know you must be chomping at the bit for the gyms to open.

Psmith, you need a good pat on the back for pitching in with the meals and housework. What kind of dog do you have?

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top