Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 08:52 AM

Good morning Thursday.

Good morning everybody.

I've got some summer bulbs that need planting in pots so I'll be spending the afternoon in the greenhouse
It's lovely weather so we'll be having a short walk round the park too. Tony loves his short walks.

No other plans - just have to see what turns up..

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 09:20 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

good morning to Thursday, and it is dry, early walkies at 6.30am, saw very few people, just how i like it. The sun is up now, garden is too wet for further planting, but have some Dogwood needs pruning and chipping. Have a nice day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 09:32 AM

What a day it has been! rain, lightning and thunder on and off all day. It was OK on my walk this morning but it went downhill from then on, of course it got humid too.

Not that warm as it only got up to 25/26' - not so good for the last week of summer.

I spent the morning in my car port cleaning and greasing one of the wheel bearings on my camper, will do the other tomorrow.

Here's hoping you have better weather.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 09:56 AM

Good morning all. Bruce, the world's weather is up the creek!

Have a good day all, take it easy today and stay safe and well. God bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 09:59 AM

Good morning and I hope you're having the sunny, mild start to the day that we are seeing here.

Hopefully this is my last day finishing & tidying up post-decorating and rearranging the dining room.
Squirrel paid an early visit this morning and raised a smile, posing on the wall of a raised bed just a few feet from the window before running to the tree to use the feeder.

Have a lovely day everybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 10:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and sunny, still got puddles in the garden.

I have a lady coming to give me a blood test sometime today.

After that, some more reconnecting of the smart home stuff and the new bits I have got.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 10:04 AM

Morning, been out with the dog and its dull but stuffy outside. Dentist later - ugh! But won a fiver on the lottery, so swings and roundabouts! Have a lovely day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 10:06 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is shining and not so cold outside.
Not going out today, got Housework, Dusting and Cooking to do.

Took Coco out in the garden and Garage at 7am this morning, she has had her breakfast now sleeping until lunch time.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 10:25 AM

Good morning everyone, just back from walking the dogs through the forest, which was alive with birds and squirrels today... there must be a smell of spring in the air..

All my decorating is now finished so I'll be thinking more of the garden now, and on a pleasantly mild sunny day like this what better place is there..

Enjoy your day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2021, 10:41 AM

Morning all, a bit dull and grey at the mo, but very mild again.

I must pick up some Ericaceous compost for my Rhodedendrons today, and I also have another Chiropractic appointment as my neck and right shoulder is still playing up.

Other than that, I just pottering about and sorting through me seed packets ready for this year's sowings.

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top