Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:44 AM

Re: After midnight

Originally Posted by susan m ->
There was a time I was out and about after midnight but it's been a long time since and I dont miss it really , after midnight for me is floating around the world and other places while I sleep until another new day .

I wouldn't walk alone after midnight yet i used to , i think the world is more scarey now sad isn't it .
Yes, I also believe the world is more scary, shouldn’t be made to feel that way...imo.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 01:05 PM

I haven't been out at night, let along after midnight for years.
I did though years ago, coming home from parties at friends or neighbours houses, usually very early a.m. but never alone, I had OH with me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by tiffany ->
i haven't been out at night, let along after midnight for years.
I did though years ago, coming home from parties at friends or neighbours houses, usually very early a.m. But never alone, i had oh with me.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 02:19 PM

I think a woman on her own might have a screw loose to go our walking in the streets on her own in the early hours, unless it was an emergency.

I certainly wouldn't feel safe, and would feel very nervous if I saw anyone approaching.

I can understand sitting in your own garden on a summer's night if you can't sleep, but that is not the same as street walking is it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think a woman on her own might have a screw loose to go our walking in the streets on her own in the early hours, unless it was an emergency.

I certainly wouldn't feel safe, and would feel very nervous if I saw anyone approaching.
I think there should be free self defence classes for women. Even knowing how to defend yourself would give you some confidence, if you happened to find yourself outside after midnight.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top