Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 01:38 AM

Re: Ear.

My son when he was about 15, pierced one of his ears himself. I was not pleased as l hated to think what he used, or if it was even sterilised.

We were having a family portrait done at a photographer’s studio. I asked for single photos of the children to be taken as well.
They were taken in a library setting When it was my son’s turn to have his photograph taken, he flatly refused to take the earring out. I had to beg and plead with him, to take it out just for the photos. Eventually, he did.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 09:47 AM

My son pierced his eyebrow.....since becoming a professional ,he had to take it out, has left a nasty, visible scar.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
The only lads who wore ear ornaments round my neck of the woods were viewed as pirates (if they looked "hard"), or nancy boys.
Never been a pirate. Never felt the need to look hard. I look pretty gnarly as it is. Don't have to try. So I guess I must be a nancy boy then Dex.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top