Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:07 PM

Re: Full Moon.

Can't say I get the urge to dance naked under a full moon, so maybe it doesn't affect me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Can't say I get the urge to dance naked under a full moon, so maybe it doesn't affect me.
...😂🤣😅......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I am a moonchild (astrology sign), and I have often said if I were locked up in a windowless room for months, I would most certainly know when there is a full moon......
Yes, it affects moods. When I worked with the State police, we always knew there would be more officers needed on nights with a full moon. It showed through statistics for years.

BTW, it makes you more emotional, and often times, more sensual. Jest say'n....
Are you closer to the moon where you are? In some US photos the moon looks enormous. Very beautiful too. But it must affect mood more if it's closer to a certain part of the world.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Are you closer to the moon where you are? In some US photos the moon looks enormous. Very beautiful too. But it must affect mood more if it's closer to a certain part of the world.
I really don't know, but I would assume no closer than you, Annie. The earth rotates, so it must be closer at times here, and other times closer to you.
But I agree, some evenings travelling in my car, that moon seems huge, and closer to the horizon, like I could almost touch it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I really don't know, but I would assume no closer than you, Annie. The earth rotates, so it must be closer at times here, and other times closer to you.
But I agree, some evenings travelling in my car, that moon seems huge, and closer to the horizon, like I could almost touch it.
I was thinking of that ET poster where the moon is enormous. I've never seen it so big in the UK.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:25 PM

I was thinking of that ET poster where the moon is enormous. I've never seen it so big in the UK.
Ah, yes, it does look like that at times. It truly is a beautiful sight, makes you want to stay outdoors and just admire it. You are missing a treat.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 11:17 PM

A huge moon isn't actually true, it's because we are viewing it through our atmosphere it looks big when it's low in the sky.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:27 AM

I worked in a Mental Hospital for a while.Strong winds upset the residents a lot not so much the moon.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:52 AM

Well the moon controls the tides so no surprise it affects humans and animals too. I wonder what would happen if we had no tides....
Exactly and since we are composed of 60% water, why wouldn’t it?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
A huge moon isn't actually true, it's because we are viewing it through our atmosphere it looks big when it's low in the sky.
Never knew that,Tiff...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top