Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:02 AM

I give up

So, I gave into pressure and decided to give a ‘friendship’ site a shot to ease into this new way to meet people.

Well, I got a few messages mostly from men way, way, way younger than I am which just isn’t my thing.

Then, last night I got this message from a guy in the UK to chat. It started off ok but then he asked if I wouldn’t mind doing podamancy since it’s something he studies.

Of course, I had to Google it.

I told him no thank you - each to his own but that’s just a little weird for me. I then checked his profile and noted that he’s married.

Of course, I closed my account. You live and learn. I’ll just stick to the old fashioned way of meeting new people.

That got me thinking, have any of you OFF members had any wierd encounters/requests from anyone? If yes, please share.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:06 AM

Re: I give up

Hi

You are absolutely lovely and deserve better.

It would be a privilege to meet you, but we have Covid.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:14 AM

"And all the best women are married all the handsome men are gay........."
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are absolutely lovely and deserve better.

It would be a privilege to meet you, but we have Covid.
Ah, thank you Swimmy! You’re so sweet! Have a lovely day! It’s a new Month and it’s getting warmer up North and cooler down South Isn’t nature wonderful!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

01-03-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
"And all the best women are married all the handsome men are gay........."
So true Spitty
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
So true Spitty

Yep, just be carful "When there's no Love in Town".
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:37 AM

Podamancy eh, that's a new one on me too, so I had to google it as well !

So whatever floats your boat they say, and you have to admit it's certainly an original chat up line...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
So, I gave into pressure and decided to give a ‘friendship’ site a shot to ease into this new way to meet people.

Well, I got a few messages mostly from men way, way, way younger than I am which just isn’t my thing.

Then, last night I got this message from a guy in the UK to chat. It started off ok but then he asked if I wouldn’t mind doing podamancy since it’s something he studies.

Of course, I had to Google it.

I told him no thank you - each to his own but that’s just a little weird for me. I then checked his profile and noted that he’s married.

Of course, I closed my account. You live and learn. I’ll just stick to the old fashioned way of meeting new people.

That got me thinking, have any of you OFF members had any wierd encounters/requests from anyone? If yes, please share.

Can I ask, did you join for male attention?....

Ease you into meet people....or just men?

No nastiness here,Minx, just a honest question,I hope I get an honest answer back.

You are a real stunner....I can see that...
I opened a cam up once....and there was a mans genitals ,staring me in the face,...never opened another since.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 09:00 AM

"There is nothing wrong with 'Defeat'....

Nelson Mandela - circa 1985
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Podamancy eh, that's a new one on me too, so I had to google it as well !

So whatever floats your boat they say, and you have to admit it's certainly an original chat up line...
Me too but google seems to think I've spelled it wrong and it's PODOMANCY ........... reading the lines of the feet to 'read' your past!!

Did he volunteer the information that he was married?

Neither appeals to me.............there's only one way to spell married men on dating sites - DIVORCE! Which is exactly what I did!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top