Join for free
Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 11:54 PM

Re: Have you ever been attracted?

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Sometimes I just wish there was enough of me to go around.

Ladies, please refrain from pm'ing your vitals and phone numbers....I'll get to you all....eventually.

xxxx

...... and for your next joke?!!

My vitals are 50, 50, 50 triangular!
My phone no is 999999
Ring soon big boy! Purr Purr
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 12:03 AM

A man's allowed to daydream, ain't he?

Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 01:14 AM

Sorry but only just found this thread so I'm a bit late joining in.
I feel that on forums you can read another persons post and like the things they say which may make you feel you have a bond with that person, however its not really possible to take it any further really. You cannot post in the public view, I think your nice and I would like to meet you, as everyone who read the post would know and it would become the talk of the forum.
I think it doesn't matter if you cannot see a photo of the person as what's inside would be more important.
I've never met any of the people I've spoken to on forums but did meet up with a couple of women on match .com many years ago though.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
We are all drawn to people on Forums who's posts we love reading and sometimes there is a photo as well
However it is Cyberland and we are not going to actually meet in reality.
As you say carol, not do anything about it .especially if they are married or spoken for.

It is lovely if another member takes a liking to you. but not if some members completely ignore you for whatever reason. even if you reply to their posts.

Still. San fairy ann!!
After skimming over all the usual chit chat which these threads descend into....this is it really, Azure.
I enjoy chatting to most people on these forums and you do get quite attached to some members (mentioning no names of course. Not in a physical sense obviously, but it's fun to get a little flirty with one another, but strictly banter though. All good, harmless fun.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 06:38 AM

Have you ever been attracted?

To someone you've got to know on a forum?
Never! I don't think you can get to know anyone on a forum. You only get to see what they want you to see.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Never! I don't think you can get to know anyone on a forum. You only get to see what they want you to see.
Exactly right, they are just words on a screen.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 06:58 AM

Hi

Yep.

I must admit I have, and I do not go along with the reasoning that they are only just words on a screen.

Those I have met have been absolutely gorgeous, exactly as they posted .

Unfortunately, well out of my league.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 08:30 AM

I think the ones on here that make me laugh are probably the ones I'd most like to meet.
But, saying that some comedians have a dark side.
As for people's character showing in their posting, yes it does to a point.
I've not long read, " The Quiet Dell" which was about an American guy who courted women, sounded ideal in his letters.
The women he met dissappeared along with children. True story, so you can't really tell by the persona some adopt can you?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 09:28 AM

How scary !
I have never met anyone man/woman on any forum .
Although this forum seems to have some lovely people that I wouldn't mind meeting one day
The weirdos that infested others that shall of course be nameless seem to have kept away thank gawd
Of course everyone has their own little foibles

I think people do meet on forums .
I recall a couple on another that continually adressed each other as the most wonderful man / woman in the world .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It would be nice to have company now and then, someone to chat to. If it happens, it happens, I'm not really chasing bearded gentlemen, I'm sure they'd run away.
I know what you mean Pesta, you are content as you are, it doesn't mean you've given up.
Now you tell me, after I have just ditched all my razors.

Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top