Join for free
Page 41 of 52 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Seems our other home (MNC) is finishing. Inevitable. There were concerns at the beginning that Matt had started and dropped other forums. I think he lost interest a log time ago. Pity.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2014, 09:47 AM

Welcome Noddy, hope we hear a lot more from you.

Can't say I'm surprised about MNC. As you say Celyn, it seemed inevitable. Perhaps we'll have an "influx" here, I wonder?

Had a couple of really busy days, so looking forward to doing nothing today - apart from catching up with the dust of course. Been very chilly here, but lovely sunshine, hope it will "come out" here later on.

How are you feeling today Jac? Hope you're better.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2014, 11:12 AM

I'm not surprised either......grey here today after our lovely sunny days. Hairdresser coming today but nothing else planned . Hope you're feeling better Jac...
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2014, 01:32 PM

Thanks for your concern, I've been feeling so fed up with myself I haven't wanted to put you all on a downer.
Doc was very good on Mon and started me on anti-anxiety meds. Luckily I was in a bit of a state when he saw me . First morning after taking meds I thought I was dying but then took another next night and slept straight out for 12 hrs. Same again last night, was in bed by 8'30pm and didn't get up until 9.30 again. Eating better and feeling better so all good
Quite coldish here after lovely sun yesterday . Have a good one xxx
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2014, 01:46 PM

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather Jac. A good sleep can work wonders.

I wont mention my morning either, it's been dire. So many things going wrong. Naughty, I said I will not mention it!

We have not recovered from the 5 hour, yes 5 hour, meeting we had with the CCG on Tuesday.

I think we have already had the influx here, Sue There is talk of someone taking MNC over, but I don't quite understand that.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2014, 09:31 AM

Morning all. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better Jac - I'm a great believer in the healing power of sleep.

Grey day here, but must stir my stumps and get out. Optician appt. at 10am and several jobs to do in town. Have a good one all of you.
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2014, 09:53 AM

Just been outside with the recycling. Brrh !! it's cold out there but damp and misty as the frost thaws, . All dressed and ready to go to Cardiff, just waiting for my daughter to pick me up.
Enjoy your Friday all.
jeannie
swansea
jeannie is female  jeannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2014, 10:01 AM

Have a great day rowser,Cardiff is a great place for shopping.
I'm out tonight for Christ.as meal, with all the neighbours on our close, havnt met them all yet, so that should be nice.
Glad your feeling a bit better Jac.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2014, 12:22 PM

Thanks for the welcome Taffs and Taffettes. Made me feel all warm and cuddly. As one who comes here from MNC and seeing several well known, to me names. It already feels like home. I am obviously using a different name here, but I think those ex MNC peeps would be able to sus me out quick enough. Just for the hell of it have a try.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2014, 01:46 PM

Think I deserve another gold star-written my Christmas cards and packed some pressies for friends who I'll be meeting next week and not seeing them again until after Christmas.
Sun's shinning here but it's cold.
Any clues who you are Noddy?!

Page 41 of 52 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top