Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 07:34 PM

Re: Does money burn a hole in your pocket?

Hi

I am on medication, so put on weight.

I hate it, gone from 34 inch waist to 36 inch, I now have manboobs for the first time in my life.

I am on a Mission to get shut of the excess big time.

Steroids have no part of my life.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 07:44 PM

I'm quite abstemious,probably my chapel upbringing.The only thing I get tempted by is music related.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Yes I have just the right twin set n pearls and tweed skirt for them somewhere!
I bet you haven’t got a Barbour jacket and sexiness that oozes from within?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I bet you haven’t got a Barbour jacket and sexiness that oozes from within?

I might have!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 08:48 PM

Is it possible to be a spender and careful with money? My favourite pastimes are musical theatre and the cinema and I regularly buy tickets for them. I always make sure the bills can be paid before I would buy them though.

As I see it, I work damn hard for my money and deserve some pleasure in life. Life is hard enough so I reckon we all deserve to treat ourselves so don't feel so bad about buying those clothes or whatever Floydy x
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 09:32 PM

Don't get me started on shoes!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 09:49 PM

I’m quite thrifty when it comes to money and clothing .. I’d rather mix fashion with practicality ... such as buy fishing gear one can also be seen out in away from the river bank

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	F63A1ECB-9C49-4FBC-8FC8-BFDD527CDB12.jpeg
Views:	55
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	8885  
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Is it possible to be a spender and careful with money? My favourite pastimes are musical theatre and the cinema and I regularly buy tickets for them. I always make sure the bills can be paid before I would buy them though.

As I see it, I work damn hard for my money and deserve some pleasure in life. Life is hard enough so I reckon we all deserve to treat ourselves so don't feel so bad about buying those clothes or whatever Floydy x
Yes, it's all in moderation these days, Lion Queen.
Obviously none of us are stupid enough to not be paying our bills and getting the food in. I'm just paying for it the hard way by still paying a horrendous loan off I took out 15 years ago. Still, it will all be cleared in October so there is that nice shining light through that endless tunnel of despair and depravity
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:30 PM

I'm at the stage where money no longer interests me.I'm not spending any at the moment because I'm ill in hospital and the past few weeks have been giving it away in donating because I can and it seens the right thing to do. I may linger in for another year but this afternoon has been the airstrip in a while with chest pain vomiting and other issues they believe are caused by the dozens of chemo tablets I took this morning.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2019, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm at the stage where money no longer interests me.I'm not spending any at the moment because I'm ill in hospital and the past few weeks have been giving it away in donating because I can and it seens the right thing to do. I may linger in for another year but this afternoon has been the airstrip in a while with chest pain vomiting and other issues they believe are caused by the dozens of chemo tablets I took this morning.
Gosh I'm so sorry for your situation Ffosse x
Is there anything we can do to make it even a little bit better?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top