Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 05:02 AM

Have a Super Sunday Folk.

I'm not the biggest fan of football but I found last night's match quite exciting - good for Chelsea. http://www.over50sforum.com/picture....pictureid=2112 Dawn at Torquay - taken from our hotel window when we were there earlier this year.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 06:07 AM

Re: Have a Super Sunday Folk.

Good morning to you Alan, have a good day.
I agree with you about the match last night, not the best of football but It is goals that count, and Chelsea played a great defensive game against one of the best attacking sides there is, and thoroughly deserved their 4-3 win on penalties.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 07:16 AM

Good morning Alan, Arthur and everyone else who gets out of bed and visits here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GebhZ...eature=related
Did that wake you up?

It has the makings of a fine day here with the bright light shining in the sky and Mother natures creatures are telling the whole world with thier singing. When we were walking this morning a very small Coal tit landed on the gate just in front of us and watched us watching it, it was so small and fragile looking that you thought it would just get blown off the gate with the wind. It really does make your day when one of mother natures creatures show that they are not frightened of you.
Plans for today are to use all our energy relaxing in the garden, if fine, if rain, relaxing indoors with some music and a book. Lunch is at home and will be Pork Slices done in a mushroom sauce with new pots and fresh veg, a large glass of wine to wash it down then back to relaxing.

Despite being an ex-pro I do not watch football these days as the sport has gone out of it. It is a game for Fairy's and money laundering these days. It is always good to put one over the Germans though.

Drilling Rig in the Solway Firth, it was about a mile out to sea, the zoom lens makes it look closer than what is was.

Have a great day everyone and try to join in, if your feet dont start twitching check you pulse, you may have popped your clogs dudring the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hms_G...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 08:20 AM

A very good morning to all.

Dull and cold again here this morning but forecast to brighten a little later (perhaps)... Just a few odd jobs this morning before an experimental lunch of salmon parcels, the recipe for which Mrs PM espied in a magazine...should be interesting..

Out with the dogs in the forest later but this afternoon will be spent in the garden if it's fine and the conservatory with a book if it isn't..

Enjoy your day everyone and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 08:27 AM

Good Morning to one and all.

Very nice morning,sunny,dry and no wind.

Have a pleasant day wherever you are.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 08:53 AM

The Light of My Life

Good Morning Everyone

Dry for a change and some blue sky coming thru' the heavy grey blanket which covered the sky this morning! Fingers crossed for a decent day - will take Loki out for a short walk later on. Didn't risk it yesterday - I am always terrified in case she takes a fit outside!

Lovely photo, Bob, and loved your links! Many thanks for sharing

Oh I enjoyed the football on telly up here yesterday - and I am not a footy fan - but watched Hibs and Hearts and well done to Hearts for winning, 5-0! Great score and exciting football. Bet Edinburgh was heaving last night! The game was held in Hampden Park, Glasgow! The trains would be buzzing as well as the buses on the way home for all the fans!

Enjoy a good day today everyone

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 10:43 AM

Good morning fellow members, dull and cold here too yet again.

Up early and took a load of stuff to the tip after having a good tidy up in the garage. Now I want to finish cleaning out the kitchen cupboards .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning everyone dry here with a light grey covering of cloud. Really looking forward to next week's weather ....... 20ºC+ forecast for the week!

I dismantled the portable 'greenhouse' this morning thank goodness, I was beginning to think the plants would never get out into the fresh air!

Beautiful photos again everyone ..... Rosemary, Loki has stolen my heart - she is absolutely stunning!

Enjoy your day everyone!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 11:30 AM

Morning all. Quite cold, cloudy and dreary today.
If it warms up, we'll be pottering in the garden, if not there's plenty to do in the greenhouse.
Hubby isn't feeling 100%, so I've consigned him to his armchair...but his bum is making buttons..(if you'll pardon the expression) so I'm looking for a sit down job for him.
Wish I had some peas for him to shuck
Enjoyed the pictures and links, thanks Bob and Rosemary
Have a good day people.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Well its an amazing day, yes the sun is shining up here and the sky looks cloudless,will be feeding the plants today. We are supposed to be having a nice week so we shall see.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top