Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 04:49 AM

It's Saturday, Palais de Dance tonight.

This is " Storm Clouds over the Grand Hotel" Scarborough. It looks like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock film !
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 06:44 AM

Re: It's Saturday, Palais de Dance tonight.

Good Morning playmates....Looks like being another scorcher.
Have a pleasant Saturday wherever you are,

Alan I hope those storm clouds are not heading this way
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 07:21 AM

Good morning Alan, Jimbo and everyone else apart from our resident Troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPiY...eature=related

It is going to be a hot one today. As we walked along the bridle path the heat was getting to our feet, Mother natures creatures were searching for any water they could find and bathing in it, most of them were hoping about so their feet must have been burning. At the moment it is 31 degrees in my study and that is with two fans running and both windows open wide.

Plans for today are still in the melting pot but I assume(making an Ass out of U & Me) that we will be having lunch at home as she who must be obeyed has got some fresh salad on the kitchen worktops and some Lamb Chops. Maybe this afternoon I will get to have some time in my study and sort out some correspondence that is overdue to be done,if I can cool it down.

Alan,it is years since we went to Scarborough and I think that hotel reminds one of the Bates Motel.

An old Kiln Chimney at Jenny Brow's point Silverdale.

Have a great time folk and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZS0Ilv-1k
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 07:43 AM

Good morning everybody and another lovely day Am off out for walkies into the Lakes shortly with Bonnie and a friend's dog. Only going to be a shortish walk as want to be back home by lunchtime as it will be busy and hot by then!

Great photos again. Enjoy the rest of your day folks and enjoy the sunshine
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members another beautiful day and lots to do.

I am taking advantage of the good weather to wash curtains and covers, the problem is they all need ironing later .

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 09:58 AM

Skipness

Morning All Another sunny and awfy hot day here - 18C so far. Loki was out on the veranda at 5 am this morning - and so was I!! Far too hot inside! I don't do heat!! Even the parrots are complaining - Soochie (my African Grey parrot) said when I came into the living room early this morning - too hot in here!! She is a corker!!

Hope everyone enjoys a good day.

Love the photos, Alan and Bob - and the links as well Bob! Many thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:14 AM

"Hey Harry, We're Breakin' Out Tonight"! was the title I chose for my picture of the day. The chain link fence just adds to the mystery. LOL Have a great day all!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:51 AM

Good morning everybody another beautiful day for pottering around and enjoying this weather while it lasts.

The washing I put out on the line earlier has already dried and another load is in the machine.

We called into Go Outdoors earlier and bought a couple of garden chairs, good excuse to try them out today

Enjoy your day all!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top