Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:08 PM

Re: No yeast Naans or Pizza base

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Can I suggest that Goldi may not have been aware of the recipe section and, anyway, does it matter if she posted in the wrong section? Most people enjoy others ideas and comments, no matter where they are posted, but what we don't want to read are irrelevant arguments, because they spoil it for everybody.
Twink this was indeed the case. It seemed to me both posts were criticised by realist. It was a recipe for folk to enjoy
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:08 PM

Sheesh!!!..it's beginning to feel that almost every thread started here turns into a row..what's happening to Everyone?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:24 PM

I am not going to respond to your comments, apart from saying, if it is essential that we conform to the forum structure there should be a detailed list of what can be posted where and it should be given to each new member. Most of us are just here for a chat, and can adapt to any topic, but too many sections makes it a bit like hard work and that is not what we are here for.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:31 PM

I am not going to respond to your comments, apart from saying, if it is essential that we conform to the forum structure there should be a detailed list of what can be posted where and it should be given to each new member.
Very unnecessary. The forum has been set up quite intuitively and it is easy to read the various forum section titles. This really is a pointless discussion now. We are in the Food and Drink section which is great. There is very clearly shown a "Recipes" thread which being a sticky stays right at the top of the list. You just can not miss it.

No-one needs a set of instructions here. Just use the appropriate thread is all I am suggesting.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Sheesh!!!..it's beginning to feel that almost every thread started here turns into a row..what's happening to Everyone?
May I think this is why the government want men to work till they are 90....... so the ladies can have a peaceful chat.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I was thinking something similar.
Meself .. I think there's some behind the scenes world power at work here to increase yeast sales.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I was thinking something similar.
Meself .. I think there's some behind the scenes world power at work here to increase yeast sales.
You may be right Morty, but I get the feeling that somebody is taking the rise!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 06:54 PM

You may be right Morty, but I get the feeling that somebody is taking the rise!
I was thinking another bodily fluid
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 07:03 PM

You mean .... P .... P ...
perilymph?
(The fluid in the space between the membranous and bony labyrinths of the inner ear.)

Hee ..hee... I like your style Goldielocks
Goldielocks
Spain

18-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You mean .... P .... P ...
perilymph?
(The fluid in the space between the membranous and bony labyrinths of the inner ear.)

Hee ..hee... I like your style Goldielocks
got it in one x

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top