Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 06:02 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

It's a bit dark and gloomy here just now and due to be cloudy most of the day.

Bought a Craft Magazine yesterday - it had an exceptionally pretty free die attached - so will spend some time playing with that. Also I have just bought a boxed set of "Wycliffe" so, obviously, will have to check that all the discs work properly !

Not going out at all - some boring cycling thing going on! Funny how our council has no money to mend footpaths and pavements for the residents - but can spend thousands on the T of Y route !!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 06:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all.
Had some good news yesterday which I will share when I can.
My new cleaner comes for the first time today to blitz the kitchen. Spent all evening getting it emptied out so she can get round it easily.
It will be so nice to be able to use cupboards and drawers again.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 06:57 AM

Good morning all.

Dull and miserable outside.

Good luck with the cleaning MC.

Have fun with the Dye ST.

Got to take Coco to the Vets at 8am this morning for her yearly injection, which is won't like at all, take her Home then we are off to the Care Home to visit the MIL.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:05 AM

Hello Friday and good morning all

I'm out later on a mystery tour well not exactly but we have a friend who likes to find new pubs for lunch in unusual locations so today is a mystery

Tour De Yorkshire finishes today at the Cow and Calf just up the road from me so I might wonder up there for the men's finish...I won't make it for the women's.

Have to say it all looks very nice up there the Cow is all dressed up with a big Yorkshire Rose and they have a massive outside bar. I hope people turn up

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:41 AM

Morning all, a cracking start here with 11 deg. and sunshine, just what the garden needs.

Only got the dogs to walk later this morning then I'll be going over to cut my Mum's lawns this afternoon.

Enjoy the day everyone.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 07:54 AM

Morning folks, turned up for my first appointment yesterday but i was a day early felt a right berk. So i will go today,at least it gave me a chance to get out with my new camera.

Cloudy start but brighter later.

happy trails.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 08:03 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 08:51 AM

Some ones got to say it!
May the 4th be with you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning all overcast and no promise of any sun today.

I have a dental appointment this morning and a bit of shopping to do after.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start and I am going to take full advantage of it with lots of washing staring with not just the sheets but the valance/mattress cover and under pillow slips.

I lost a filling last night eating a walnut I cant get a dentist appointment until Tuesday so will need to eat with care. Why do these things seem to happen at bank holiday weekends .

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top