Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 08:27 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Heavy rain and more forecast for later.

\apart from watching the F1 a very quiet day ahead,

Have a good day all and stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 09:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

lotsa rain here and set for the day. F1 for me too, but thats later, might try a wet walkies
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone a terrible morning here dark and pouring with rain.

My specs are falling apart again, I am off to try to repair them with more elastoplast tape. I need an eye test and new specs and am trying to hold out from the optician until I have been vaccinated.

Pizza for lunch when I have made a batch of dough with a green salad so lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:15 AM

Morning all, and a wet day here too and forecast to get heavier as the day proceeds..

Just back from our walk in which we all got a soaking, but drying out now with a steaming cappucino. Our plans for the day are firstly having an hour with the papers before cooking a full roast lunch, and then maybe watching a film this afternoon, perfect...

Have a good Sunday everyone
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:18 AM

Morning all, another one here for the f1, nothing else planned, no rain yet but it’s only a matter of time, have a good day everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:20 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's raining hard here. I'd planned to go to the cemetery with wreaths for mum's grave and one for grandma & grandad's but I think it can wait until we get a none wet day.

There's a few things I want to do around the house and then I think Tony & I will have a movie afternoon munching chocolate.

Hmmm - which one to watch is the question?

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:47 AM

Good morning all. And yet another F1 follower! Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:00 AM

Good morning all it is so dark here we have the lights on.
Pouring with rain and very miserable looking out.

Will wrap the rest of the presents today then have a restful day, Mr Mags isn’t feeling too good this morning.

Enjoy your day, stay safe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top