Join for free
Page 32 of 34 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 >
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 08:48 AM

Re: Cliff Richard

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
You are forgiven Myra but please, I beg of you, be more careful in future for all our sakes and the sake of our sanity.
[/QUOTE]
Leave the weirdness to others and close ranks in love and understanding

I see the army forgive itself. The Christian thing to do - let the Devil forgive the rest
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
No not quite he will be on the sex offenders register for life and that is how it should be IMO.
How can this be Cliff Richard related. OK, (Rolf) stay in prison for a lifetime - I guess you have HUGE prisons - for murderers too?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 08:56 AM

Sorry when you come onto a forum with the dangerous ideas that sex offenders, paedophiles can be saved and cured you are going to get people in a lather. We know here how damaging it can be to children and we are in the middle of a terrible scandal where we are not sure who we can trust. We are trying to make sense of it all and trying to get to the bottom of why it has been happening. It seems a little sensitivity would have been better instead of storming in declaring you have the answers and we rubbish. Seemed to me that was the gist of it.

The idea we send them all to you was because you felt safe around them with your cure, we will never trust them because we cannot cure them, hells bells they can't cure themselves and many have tried.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 09:04 AM

I think someone is playing a game here.
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 09:09 AM

[QUOTE=Julie1962;621399]Sorry when you come onto a forum with the dangerous ideas that sex offenders, paedophiles can be saved and cured you are going to get people in a lather. We know here how damaging it can be to children and we are in the middle of a terrible scandal where we are not sure who we can trust. We are trying to make sense of it all and trying to get to the bottom of why it has been happening. It seems a little sensitivity would have been better instead of storming in declaring you have the answers and we rubbish. Seemed to me that was the gist of it.

I donīt want sex offenders back in society if they offend again - I was merely suggesting that maybe we might one day find a solution - medical or otherwise.

You have ALL been storming in on me. It has been AWFUL!!..and attacking me with one liners is not nice

If that was not enough - then ridiculing me - and if that was not enough calling me a wum and then that was not enough - suggesting that sex offenders be send to Denmark.

You have ALL been storming in on me and it has been most unpleasant - since I share your views - and once mentioning Rolfīs name - it was NO LONGER a Cliff thread - I was not the one to do that. I only know him from the song "Two little boys".

It is so easy being many against one person. I have a word for it - but it is Danish
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 09:11 AM

I thank all of you for storming in on me and transforming this Cliff Richard thread to a Rolf thread and all of a sudden something else, but how can we discuss such a serious matter with one-liners? I am not in favour of ANY offences.
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
I think someone is playing a game here.
NOT Cliff Richard related:
One against an army - if that is a game. Send the game to Denmark
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 09:15 AM

If you have controversial views people will disagree. That is what has happened here.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 09:20 AM

I honestly don't think it's controversial views, I think they are playing a game. Especially as it's only on the one thread.
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

07-03-2015, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Sorry when you come onto a forum with the dangerous ideas that sex offenders, paedophiles can be saved and cured you are going to get people in a lather. We know here how damaging it can be to children and we are in the middle of a terrible scandal where we are not sure who we can trust. We are trying to make sense of it all and trying to get to the bottom of why it has been happening. It seems a little sensitivity would have been better instead of storming in declaring you have the answers and we rubbish. Seemed to me that was the gist of it.

The idea we send them all to you was because you felt safe around them with your cure, we will never trust them because we cannot cure them, hells bells they can't cure themselves and many have tried.
[/QUOTE]
How about you showing some sensitivity? I came into this forum where you were all ONE huge army against me and that is called bullying. I withdraw my account of how Doctors etc. try to make sense on what is going on in the brains of the above. If YOU write the cannot be cured, then I share your views. Is THAT good enough. How can this Cliff Richard thread turn into ME against the ARMY?

Page 32 of 34 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top